Reviews for A Different Messenger
Zekariah C.L. Schron chapter 34 . 4/14
This a pretty good story so far. I am certainly enjoying Snape's transformation and his friendship with Harry, as well as the ripples that is caused from this.
Hank1967 chapter 34 . 4/11
Brilliant story! Seems a bit unfinished, though. Love your Snape and Sirius. Really enjoyed seeing Snape grow as a character. Also enjoyed all of the unique touches to your story, such as suggesting that Harry may be an enchanter. I do hope there will be a sequel...
"Old habbits die hard."
Hmmm.
kesia2024 chapter 1 . 4/6
I really like this chapter
Slyther-Win chapter 12 . 3/7
It has got to be one of- if not- my Favorite MentorSnape stories!
He's being so perfectly Slytherin, and getting attached without even realizing. I only wish I could write something like this so well.
Wolverine442 chapter 16 . 2/19
I hope Harry never forgives him. Snape is a disgusting man. Period. The natural evil in him heavily outweighs any flicker of good.
Fan girl 39 chapter 9 . 1/14
Snape as Harry’s dad. *happy smile* I like it.
SpSt chapter 34 . 12/13/2023
great story. I really enjoyed this
BettinaW chapter 34 . 12/7/2023
What a dog feeling poorly can change!
You have brought up lots of things that were left unanswered, and I love how you solved them.
Your additions to the magical world make perfectly sense.
Thank you for sharing your unique story with us!
Unstupid chapter 34 . 12/5/2023
aaahh!

I am fulfilled.

Thank you for this glorious character study of Snape.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/30/2023
Definitely one of my favourite stories here, would have loved to read more!
quixoticmind7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2023
This is definitely one the best stories I have read! I would definitely love to read a sequel if only for a more rounded satisfying finish... the growth of individual characters and personalities is realistic and definitely lends itself to the many plot possibilities.. please consider writing more.. and thank you once more for an engaging read!
Shannon McHale Lowe chapter 1 . 10/9/2023
fantastic writing, amazing work with the redemption arc.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 34 . 9/21/2023
Wow, what an amazing story! Definitely a different Snape and Harry mentorship than I’ve read before. I see its labeled as complete though, will there be a sequel? Hope to read more!
1,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »