Reviews for A Different Messenger
lil-Bear2020 chapter 34 . 1/25/2022
Wow a hell of a place to leave it.
I hope that one Day, Month, Year that you will finish this Story
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 34 . 1/19/2022
This story had me from hello will you finish it?
anon chapter 31 . 1/13/2022
what the,
rory mcilroy
the golfer?
Guest chapter 34 . 1/13/2022
This has been an amazing read!
Duchess67 chapter 34 . 1/12/2022
Oh no, no more story? *whimper* I hope you can finish this someday, when time and real life allow.

This has been QUITE the interesting read and I've enjoyed your reasoning for why both Snape and Black acted the way they did about each other. Makes you wonder indeed! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 1/10/2022
Ok, the penny dropped big time in that last line, just like you meant it to.

Poor Snape, he was enjoying the music so!

One can only hope that Sirius didn't brag about nearly murdering Snape while talking to Harry, though.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Brilliant start. Grumpy Snape but also one with some boundaries.
Darvalus chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
I really like your story and hope you will update again.
RevDorothyL chapter 34 . 12/30/2021
This is wonderful! Thank you for writing and sharing this!

I hate to sound greedy, but is there any chance of a sequel some day? I'd love to find out how this 'beautiful friendship' and the hopes for Harry and Ron's musical futures played out.
Arithmancy Master chapter 34 . 12/26/2021
A great story.
It does finish in a very appropriate place.
Yes, it would certainly be possible to have a sequel or an epilogue.
But it could possibly be summarised as “And they all lived happily ever after”.
All the drama has now happened and many things are on the way to being sorted out.
We could be given glimpses into the future (and I will try not to give spoilers for those who haven’t finished this story yet)
What happens when / if voldy shorts does manage to return. For example who would help him?
Does Harry’s voice break? And how does this affect his future and his abilities?
Do attitudes towards muggleborns change?
Can a proposed book be finished and how will this affect people’s beliefs?
Does Hermione become minister for magic? Or is that a step too far?
Does the school get new Quidditch brooms, new teachers, new subjects?
Does Albus of too many names find that working in collaboration with others is more productive than deciding for himself what is for the greater good
Many possibilities, should the author feel like entertaining us all again.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 12/25/2021
Albus is the guy who covered up the murder attempt on him and let Sirius stay to have as many chances as he wanted, but Snape has been brainwashed to accept Dumbledore as a good guy.

But as we know, Albus set him up to die in canon. How the Headmaster must have rejoiced to know Severus was so easy to manipulate with a pretend show of concern.

Let's remember who left Harry at the Dursleys and allowed him to be abused for so long.

Snape may as well give up on hope, everyone in the Order would cheerfully allow him to be tortured to death (as indeed Rowling did) in order to make Harry feel better.
Jen chapter 34 . 12/20/2021
Just finished this story and totally loved it.
Tracy Noble Bair chapter 34 . 12/10/2021
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I really have high hopes you write the next book for this
Guest chapter 34 . 12/4/2021
I'm sad that this story was never actually finished and despair that there's no sequel. Fantastic job, just, sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2021
I hope this isn’t the end. This is such a lovely story and I would love to see where you take this. The idea of the enchanter. The way you make a new storyline not forced. You also have Severus characterized so well, injecting his use of words like irascible and… yes. Please continue.
1,701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »