Reviews for A Different Messenger
MuggleCreator chapter 32 . 5/1/2020
Oh, yay, you're back! This is one of my favourite HP WIP fics on this site.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 32 . 5/1/2020
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 5/1/2020
Oh I don’t imagine that last sentence will go over well with Severus...though I did notice that Harry said he went to see his Godfather ..not Sirius ir even Padfoot.. but his Godfather. So Harry at this point isn’t thinking of getting close to Sirius yet. Severus knows how to work the Weasley parents lol. Will we find out the outcome if Filius meeting the Dursley’s lol?
pinks99 chapter 31 . 4/29/2020
I like the idea of enchanting being based on music!
Ms.Bodensee chapter 21 . 4/18/2020
Hi,
Thank you for your story. I was curious when Shape was going to discover his empathy for Harry.
I am French and "vol de mort" actually means "flight of death" which doesn't sound so ridiculous ;-)
crankypants16 chapter 31 . 4/12/2020
Re-read and caught up on your amazing story today. Thank you
Specky Clarke chapter 31 . 4/11/2020
This has now become a story with tremendous possibility, and I am enjoying it very much. Please keep writing, so many great stories get abandoned by the Author before they complete them. I hope that this does not become one of them.
mworth1019 chapter 31 . 4/9/2020
Nice, and a great way to not bash Ron! so thank you
Hichitsuki-hime chapter 31 . 4/3/2020
OMG! literally read in one gothank u so much for sharing this lovely story with us !
biancaruth chapter 31 . 4/2/2020
I lot happened in a short time but despite that you write clearly and the plot moves forward. Well done.
Jake Crepeau chapter 21 . 3/31/2020
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Go back and read the books. The wizarding world does NOT use the title "Ms." A woman is either Miss (Please note, there's no period/stop after "Miss," as it is not an abbreviation) if she's single, or Mrs. if married; if she holds a position of status, then she is Madam, regardless of marital status.
Now that I've got that out of the way, like you, I share a love for stories where Harry is rescued from the Dursleys. This is one of the better ones I've seen. And as for your handling of Snape...few can write him really well, and I'm sure you'll be pleased to know, you're one of them. ;D
Gemcatcher chapter 31 . 3/31/2020
I am so glad you are continuing this. This is the best story I've read in ages , thank you.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 31 . 3/31/2020
I loved loved loved loved loved it.
fraewyn chapter 31 . 3/27/2020
Love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/24/2020
I really like this story. I just found it the other day! I hope you continue it soon.
1,441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »