Reviews for A Different Messenger
jaqmaq77 chapter 5 . 9/30/2021
Damn it! You made me laugh again... Story just gets better and better...
jaqmaq77 chapter 4 . 9/30/2021
Dear me... you made me laugh at that last bit... loving this story, and just realised it's 3:10 in the morning... I had intended to be in bed at 1:00...
jaqmaq77 chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
Yep... another great chapter... I did not think I would like Snape, but I lie your version of Snape... Who knew he had a heart.
jaqmaq77 chapter 1 . 9/30/2021
Oh, boy... can I say this story grabbed me from the first paragraph... captivating from start to end.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
Shape yes
hisnhers chapter 34 . 9/6/2021
A well written fic.

I enjoyed the relationship of Snape as Harry's friend and mentor, as well as Lupin's part in disrupting everyone's conceived viewpoint on Riddle.

Sirius and Severus having a conversation without fighting and rudeness. I was actually shocked. lol!

If you decide to add a sequel, I would definitely read it! If not, this fic ended at a good spot and on a good note.

Fav'd this.

hisnhers chapter 20 . 9/5/2021
Ummm, pssst. Where's the recipe for the Everlasting Gobstoppers?

Severus is doing well. Writing down what you want to change and then do it repeatedly. It'll become second nature eventually.

hisnhers chapter 17 . 9/5/2021
Merlin's Mirror would be horrible for anyone to endure, but Severus was especially cruel to Harry after his solo for the Choir.

Glad Severus is going to try and apologize.

nanaeleanor chapter 34 . 9/1/2021
What a great story. I loved the creative ways you explained things and the absolutely satisfying development of your characters. Usually things get overdone, but here each character seemed exactly right. Harry seemed like an 11 year old child neither too mature or too damaged. You kept everything within reasonable bounds and that produced a lovely believable story. Plus I was happy to have a narrative where old rivalries did not in fact prevent good outcomes. And you didn’t complicate the plot unnecessarily. Thanks for writing.
nanaeleanor chapter 31 . 9/1/2021
Nice turn of events! Great writing.
Penelope Valentine chapter 34 . 8/25/2021
This is fantastic! Your characterisation of Snape is brilliant, and I love the worldbuilding here. Truly an enjoyable read! Thank you very much for writing and sharing!
jules3677 chapter 34 . 8/11/2021
Finished reading your story. Nicely written. Thoroughly enjoyable. The more approachable Snape, who was engaging with Harry was a delightful change. His patience and attempts to temper some of Harry’s recklessness was fun. Glad you didn’t do a complete ‘makeover’ of Snape. Thankyou for your entertaining story.
Jenny chapter 34 . 8/10/2021
I’m liking this story!
mizzrazz72 chapter 34 . 8/1/2021
Harry needs all of the help that he can get.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
Just finished this and I REALLY liked it. A different take on the story and it’s crying out for a sequel!️
1,701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »