Reviews for A Different Messenger
Saissa chapter 16 . 7/17/2021
One of my most favourite carols. I recognise the words, but can never remember the tune...
USA-Jeanette chapter 34 . 7/17/2021
Had to reread ... Which was great and I love this chapter. I look forward to reading more and hope it is coming soon. I love the twists with the magic.
Tornhold chapter 34 . 7/16/2021
Thank you for writing.
r99smith chapter 34 . 7/16/2021
Great update! I love the reference to Casablanca
BlazeStryker chapter 34 . 7/16/2021
A good stopping place, as Bogart's line was *the* final line of dialogue in the movie!
BlazeStryker chapter 29 . 7/15/2021
I guarantee you Camille could take Veritaserum and claim it was a heart attack as that's what she stabbed when she fatally attacked her husband.
mauralee chapter 34 . 7/14/2021
Fantastic update!
Miriam1 chapter 34 . 7/14/2021
This is a lovely conclusion to a story that I love.

It's been a while since I followed it, but I had a chance to reread and catch up.

Sirius and Severus being civil was a lovely change that rarely happens in fics. You pulled it off beautifully.

This is very well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Mysteryfan17 chapter 34 . 7/13/2021
It hit me with that last line, Snape is a worthy replacement for Wormtail... maybe Wyrmtail or something. Really hoping the 'complete' is a mistake because I soooo want more, having caught up after this Covid had me working so much, I was hardly able to keep up with more than a handful of my 'follows'. Unless this is 'complete' cause the rest is in a part 2? Anyway, still love this and LOVED the updates I just caught up with. Fingers crossed for more cause you must be an enchanter yourself with the AU you've woven and enchanted us readers to. 5/5
storm9449 chapter 34 . 7/13/2021
Oh I love a good Snape and Sirius alliance. I'm looking forward to seeing more!
flower pot girl chapter 34 . 7/13/2021
A brilliant story.
I love the slow development of the relationship between Harry and Severus and the way it shows Snape a different way of looking at things.
LadyWillowElf chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
this is fantastic! it's marked complete, but is it? I'm dying to know what happens next!
Lauraf68 chapter 34 . 7/12/2021
Recently found your story and am now caught up. I love this story! Thank you!
I am glad Sirius and Snape will become "co-workers" for lack of a better term. They are both working to benefit Harry's life.
I look forward to seeing what you write next.
Village-Mystic chapter 33 . 7/12/2021
So this chapter does shade extra meaning on chapter 34. I still would like to see more of this story, even if it were just an epilog year by year of the remainder of Harry's schooling.
Village-Mystic chapter 31 . 7/12/2021
Okay, I was wondering why you had marked the story complete from your most recent chapter, and all of this happening in one year is a lot. Still I hope you may continue beyond. Enjoying your world re-building overall.
1,701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »