Reviews for A Different Messenger
LadyWillowElf chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
this is fantastic! it's marked complete, but is it? I'm dying to know what happens next!
Lauraf68 chapter 34 . 7/12/2021
Recently found your story and am now caught up. I love this story! Thank you!
I am glad Sirius and Snape will become "co-workers" for lack of a better term. They are both working to benefit Harry's life.
I look forward to seeing what you write next.
Village-Mystic chapter 33 . 7/12/2021
So this chapter does shade extra meaning on chapter 34. I still would like to see more of this story, even if it were just an epilog year by year of the remainder of Harry's schooling.
Village-Mystic chapter 31 . 7/12/2021
Okay, I was wondering why you had marked the story complete from your most recent chapter, and all of this happening in one year is a lot. Still I hope you may continue beyond. Enjoying your world re-building overall.
Village-Mystic chapter 30 . 7/12/2021
Not sure if I ever read this chapter. Quite the revelation.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 34 . 7/12/2021
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Village-Mystic chapter 22 . 7/12/2021
This is a really good pay-off chapter, because the new ground couldn't exist without what you built to it. Meanwhile, curious and not remembering if Draco is entirely black and white, or just his hair.
Village-Mystic chapter 21 . 7/12/2021
This is a major change, using education and educators. So early in the time-line, and so well done
HarnGin chapter 34 . 7/12/2021
You quoted my favorite film of all time! And you made Snape laugh!

BTW: "Casablanca" is reported to be the source of more film quotes than any other. (I learned that from a documentary about old films.)

I loved your Sirius/Snape interaction. It was refreshing to see them behave like the reasonable adults they are supposed to be. Negative spell residue seems to be a great way to explain much of the behaviours many characters in the HP universe exhibit.
Village-Mystic chapter 16 . 7/11/2021
Lots of emotions and memories going on here. Severus failed, because he thought that he deserved to fail.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 7/11/2021
Thoughtful stuff, nicely delivered with scenes.
pinks99 chapter 34 . 7/11/2021
Fabulous chapter, and very unexpected!
Village-Mystic chapter 34 . 7/11/2021
This was a fantastic chapter. I honestly don't remember much of this story, but I am enticed to re-read from this.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 34 . 7/11/2021
Wow! What an incredible chapter! Revealing and interesting!
Well done!
MelJ
MrsFH chapter 34 . 7/11/2021
I love this story - sincerely hope it’s the beginning of a series!
1,705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »