Reviews for A Different Messenger
marvinkitfox1 chapter 18 . 10/28/2020
Snape didn't just "hurt harry's feelings"

He DELIBERATELY and MALICIOUSLY took the very FIRST achievement that Harry did for himself, by himself, from hard work, and PUBLICLY HUMILIATED the poor child for it.

That is an action just shy of rape... *just* shy of it.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 17 . 10/28/2020
An appropriate response from harry to snape's letter would be "FUCK YOU, DEATH EATER SLIME"

Assuming Harry was inclined to be polite and reserved in his opinion, of course.
xikum chapter 18 . 10/25/2020
Thank you so much for this! The last time I was reading this fic, before I just recently started reading it from the beginning again, it had ended with Severus blowing up at Harry after his lovely solo; it broke my heart. So, so happy you mended them, and using Severus' own gift at potions was a perfect touch!
mumphie chapter 33 . 10/23/2020
Oh, this is a wonderful story. I hope your mojo keeps your muse filled with ideas! The more adult Severus and Sirius is so novel. ;) Will definitely want to read more. Harry and Ron as enchanters. Ron doing something different from any Weasley that might keep the jealousy monster at bay. Great idea.
swift35 chapter 33 . 10/20/2020
Wow, I'm really liking this story. Can't wait to see where it goes! Thanks for writing.
Holy Hannah chapter 33 . 10/19/2020
I’m really enjoying this story. The evolution of Severus is believable and the the Merlin’s potion as a catalyst is brilliant and truly original. Harry being unique without being “super Harry” is refreshing as well. Thank you for your efforts and I look forward to future installments.
Serinity Dawn chapter 33 . 10/9/2020
I love the signature! "Of that ilk" hehehe
Harryliada chapter 33 . 10/4/2020
Hello, I'm an old french women , I learned english very long time ago and I was a bad pupil , so I read this story with google translation
Wonderfull english with the translation the frensh is very correct only some "expression" cant be understood .
Your story is very new and the idea very strong .
I don't know if french comments can be read in your land nobody answered me I know my english is very poor I'm sorry .
Congratulation .i expect the number 34
tricorvus chapter 19 . 9/30/2020
I freaking LOVE THIS
Rock on
r99smith chapter 33 . 9/30/2020
Poor Severus, he will need to adjust to another marauder! He is a good guy under all the dark sarcasm. Thanks for writing.
lillisa34 chapter 33 . 9/27/2020
wonderful story cant wait to read more!
CryHavoc16 chapter 33 . 9/25/2020
This is a fantastic story - and one of the best written "Snape's" I have found. Very glad you are still updating and hope you continue.
Erielaw chapter 33 . 9/22/2020
So glad to see this tale continue!
fraewyn chapter 33 . 9/21/2020
Love it!
VashonBeader chapter 33 . 9/16/2020
Thank you so much for continuing this story. I love what you have started here, and am so glad to see a new chapter.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Is someone deliberately withholding treatment from Sirius Black? I see Lucius hand behind that puppet, maybe?

And a good Weasley family, Ron and Harry fighting with enchanting! How original and creative! Way to go!

Yeah! Great story so far, look forward to the next installment.

Bless you for writing.