Reviews for A Different Messenger
csheila chapter 13 . 7/4/2023
Nicely done. Good on you for slowly changing Snape
csheila chapter 11 . 7/4/2023
Guess Hermione figured she could trust Snape

Thanks for including Millie (too often forgotten)
csheila chapter 3 . 7/4/2023
This is probably a more realistic take on Snape bing nice. But i hope he comes out of it
csheila chapter 1 . 7/4/2023
Love the opening
Rebatrek chapter 34 . 6/30/2023
I loved this, the premise is so well thought out and followed through. I just wish there was more! Well done!
Danigirl84 chapter 34 . 6/21/2023
I adore this story and hope you either eventually write a sequal or decide to continue it even though it says it's complete. I enjoyed your portrayal of Snape. He's a complex character and you showed him as such. This was very well written and there are many threads started that I would love to see resolved.
Fan girl 39 chapter 23 . 6/19/2023
Wait wait wait! Are they in second year now? I’m confused.
Fan girl 39 chapter 22 . 6/19/2023
Black and white? *stifles laugh* he’s cullra de vil! *bursts out laughing and starts singing cullra de vil*
Fan girl 39 chapter 16 . 6/19/2023
Harry don’t be upset. He was just a little angry. He doesn’t like talking about your father. You’ll make up I know you will!
Fan girl 39 chapter 5 . 6/18/2023
Oh the last paragraph! You’re lucky I didn’t end up in the hospital my mom thought I’d gone mental.
Fan girl 39 chapter 1 . 6/18/2023
You mean he’s not going to keep him? This is too different
CharmedArtist chapter 34 . 6/12/2023
Oh, how wonderful! I‘m loving every bit of this, and strongly hope this is a work in progress. Thank you so much for sharing!
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2023
Alas, I see that this is your only foray into fanfic. About the only negative thing I can say about this story is that the chapters are too short for the amount of detail that you put into them. If you had combined them into each chapter properly, then your chapter number would have dropped to half, but it’s just my preference that I prefer longer chapters than a higher chapter count.
Incantations7 chapter 34 . 5/21/2023
I like where you have started with this one. I’m now going to look and see if you’ve taken it further and created a sequel…
1,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »