Reviews for A Different Messenger
Ghostwriter chapter 34 . 12/7/2022
Ooh I love this. What a wonderful fic.
Mando-Vet chapter 34 . 12/5/2022
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story; it's one of my favorites, and I hope you return to it one day.
Rebatrek chapter 34 . 11/27/2022
I loved this and hope someday your inspired to continue!
aalens chapter 34 . 10/28/2022
I hope this is book one of a series! I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much.
Brad chapter 34 . 9/21/2022
This is amazing!
JezebelKanda chapter 34 . 9/20/2022
What a great story! I really enjoyed it and find myself wishing you’ll write another.
yrfgd chapter 34 . 8/15/2022
An excellent presentation of Severus Snape and a healthy relationship with Harry
Tracy Bair chapter 34 . 7/19/2022
Wonderful tale of hope. May your muse present a sequel
red-jacobson chapter 34 . 7/15/2022
And that was a nice way to wrap up Harry's first year, but I do hope your muse comes back to the story so we can get a look at the Horcrux Hunt (done by adults this time), and more about Harry and Ron's music lessons (possibly bring Crabbe in as well?) and I'm very interested in finding out more about Enchanters and if that's the Power He Knows Not?

Thanks for sharing the story, it was a lot of fun
red-jacobson chapter 30 . 7/15/2022
Now that's a different way to discover who the traitor was! Well done for surprising me, and I'm still loving this story.
red-jacobson chapter 19 . 7/15/2022
Just found this story again after having read the first several chapters earlier. I am glad that Severus managed to apologize to Harry, and let him know a bit more about James' behavior in school. I also appreciated that Severus admitted his own part in what happened.

But the major thing I'm enjoying so far is seeing the way you are portraying Dumbledore. I'll be honest, I've gotten heartily sick of the evil versions that are so prevalent in fan fiction, so it's nice to see an Albus who seems to be a genuinely decent human being.

Now onto the next chapter!
DragonB0b chapter 34 . 7/7/2022
This is just an amazing story. I do like how early on you can tell that Snape cares and is pretending not to, and the Merlin's Mirror is a great way to break through his stubbornness. Ultimately the story is mostly wrapped up. Though there is the issue of Harry's Scar which is rather difficult to deal with.
BlazeStryker chapter 23 . 6/25/2022
Is Seamus Finnegan *whittling* with his potions knife in this fic?
BlazeStryker chapter 22 . 6/25/2022
I'd love the full lyrics to Voldie The Half-Blood Dark Lord.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 6/21/2022
I love this!

And yes, between his two masters Snape is likely to be a prime candidate for Mordred's Blight.

(You know, Dumbledore lost both his sister and his brother because of Grindelwald. A person has to wonder what dear Albus has done for the Greater Good).

I know you say this is complete, but I really wish you would continue this. A sane Sirius Black and a Severus Snape allowed to love and be loved is rare enough that I want to enjoy more of it.
1,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »