Reviews for Heartbeat
fredih chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
I don't know how I haven't found this before, but I'm glad that I did. *very* well written, and you described the situation perfectly, very immersive. Man I wish every fanfic was as good as this...
Mrs. Sully chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love your story. It's one of my favorites. I love the part where Jake slants his mouth to deepen the kiss.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You have captured a beautiful moment of two different spirits overcoming the internal denials of their beliefs and fears, to become soul mates!

Neytiri can see the difference in this TawTute (Sky person), Eywa advised her that this one was different and could be trusted, even swayed over to the Omaticaya way of thinking.

This would be helpful in learning more about these foreign invaders.

The one thing Neytiri did not:"See" was herself falling in love with a dreamwalker, this was not in the plan, she is betrothed to TsuTey (however her heart does not feel the same way, as it does when she is with Jake), with Jake she feels safe, secure, and happy like never before! The death of her sister Sylwanin by the RDA made Neytiri's heart still and dark, she had a hatred for the Sky People so fierce, it was unfathomable for her to ever trust a dream walker /sky person, yet here were feelings she thought she was never to experience in her life again, that of utter enlightenment and such happiness that only those of good luck and faith would ever feel. Jake gave her life again!
Evi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Love the fluffyness

God bless
jamie.artist chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
REALLY good! Love it!
SplotchOfScribbles chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was so good! Even if you've only seen the film once you captured her thoughts quite well. your comparisons of humans vs ni'vi from neytiri's POV gave her depth. Nice work!
13oct chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
You nailed Neytiri's character. Strong, yet willing to take chances. Beautiful writing!
oAmyBlacKo chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
nice one-shot.

i really liked how you captured the tension between Jake and Neytiri... ;)
Hides-His-Heart chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very well Done! you got Neytiri's character almost perfect if not perfect. this story was Beautiful and Romantic just what was hoping to read well done would be impressed
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This story was amazing. I have already seem the movie twice and I think that you characterized Neytiri very well. She's kind of a mystery as is and I like how you gave us your interpretation of what was going on inside her head.
Max White chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
After reading many fics from a female's POV, I'd found that females who were writing such fics were usually far more proficient in doing so.
Grated chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very well written for sure
Jho chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Beautifully written story.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Yay!, loved this story very much, well written and just wonderful! I'm looking forward to read more Avatar stories by you!
sellthelie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really enjoyed reading this, it was lovely.