Reviews for Child of Destiny
MuggleCreator chapter 42 . 6/30/2013
Ummm... Kinda strange. But good! Just... Cute baby...then six year old...defeater of ...
What's with the "Elders" anyway?
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 12/11/2010
Yay! Angel is home again and in her father's arms, where she should be. Good ending.
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 12/11/2010
Here's hoping the little girl survived all this.

And if Malante is upset that Atal spent so much time with Albus, why didn't he go after Albus?

But of course, Albus never has to suffer-it's only his tools that are hurt for the Greater Good.
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 12/11/2010
"You would attack your own son?"

"If it benefited both of us, then yes," Eileen answered while still rereading the passage.

"Then you have changed, Mother."

-But not much; after all, she let Tobias make her son into a punching bag for years, didn't she? Of course she thinks that all Princes can survive anything, and don't need any real protection (and she could have told Severus and his wife about the protections that Angel does have).

And I thought Angel was much younger than six, but artifically aged.

It's not like Eileen has ever cared much for her son; no wonder she's annoyed when her son and his wife try to act like real parents.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 12/8/2010
Excellent evil cliffie-and I expect that Severus will get some answers from his mother about his daughter really, really fast.

I hope.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 11/21/2010
Well, Dumbledore is much too casual with his aging spells, because he doesn't like having to listen to a baby cry; but everyone did find out some necessary information. And now they know what is attacking Angel, she can be protected better.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 11/7/2010
Ah, dear Angel; well, that's one way to skip past the terrible twos and the whole toilet training process.

I wonder how all this will work out?
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 9/18/2010
I think the little witch wants her teddy bear, and is able to summon it already, and that no house elves or ghosts are involved here. Also, it's pretty clear she doesn't like potions labs. Very good chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 9/13/2010
"What kind of mother am I, Headmaster? I mean, what kind of mother is happy to be away from her child?"

-A very tired one. Been there, done that, lost the t-shirt...G

As for signs of magic, Harry was showing magic long before he was even close to being Hogwarts-age, and Neville nearly died because he took his time about it. Magic shows up fairly early in canon, I think.

Anyway, good chapter (and do I hear Foreboding Music?).
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 9/1/2010
"Unfortunately, my angel, you smell rather atrocious right now. Before we go anywhere, I'm going to have to give you a bath because I doubt a freshening charm can cover that," Snape said as he casted a wandless spell towards the sink.

-"And you turned applesauce into _that_?"-Marge Simpson to Maggie.

Cute, though it's not that hard to wash a baby with one arm in the sink to hold the baby and the other hand to do the washing (and any necessary tickling along the way). Severus will learn how.

However, I suspect that babies and potion labs do _not_ mix. For one thing, she should have a Bubblehead Charm to keep out fumes and such.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 8/31/2010
Aurora's lucky she didn't have to clean up a mess on the floor-some people really _do_ have to go to the loo when they first wake up in the morning. She's certainly free with hurting Snape any time he crosses her, though. Not a good sign.

Cute scene with the daughter, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 8/18/2010
Oh, lovely! And the last name of Prince means she won't get beat up for being Greasy Git's daughter...much. Angel is perfect for that little girl.

Ok, there are still lots of other issues to deal with, like Eileen...G
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 8/18/2010
Good chapter. This is turning out to be rather an excrutiating experience for both of them. (and what a laugh, that Albus should lecture a sixth-year Snape about _anything_ after making sure everyone knew the Marauders could do anything to him).
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 8/15/2010
Good chapter. That has to be one of the fastest weddings I've ever seen. And Snape having a bedside manner? That's priceless.

Here's hoping Dame Katarina meets Dr. Gregory House someday...
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 8/10/2010
After seeing Snape's mother, I think the others will realize that their fellow teacher has reason to be bitter.

I hope. But they'll probably just keep on insulting him, it wouldn't do to ever be _nice_ to him; nobody seems able to do it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »