Reviews for In the Month of August
graykitty5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
i have enjoyed reading your story, all chapters. the fringe episode 'august' appealed to me, too. i found myself writing a similar alternate ending for the show. i did not like him dying. like your story, mine chronicles august and christine's life if they had escaped. i just published two chapters of it on this site, several more to be added. it is titled august and christine hollis life on the run, if you are interested in reading it. again, thank you for your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Wonderful story.
FoxoftheDesert chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Just recently watched this episode again and went out in search of stories related to it. Lo and behold, I stumbled upon this gem. The patient attention given to these two characters and their fascinating relationship is sublime. More was said here in fewer words than I could ever hope to. I applaud you. This was just fantastically brilliant!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
So, I am ridiculously late coming to the Fringe fandom, but August and Christine have captured my imagination. I loved this fic. It made me giggle and cry, and yes, get a little hot and bothered. Nicely done! *favorite*
Seraphim-Burning chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I absolutely love this pairing and your story was a wonderful read. Thank you so much.
Alaksandra chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Best love story I have read in a long time.
littlelillium chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This has always been an old favorite fanfic of mine that I read long before joining! After reading the good Sharpmark, I decided to look through your other fanfics and found that you had wrote it. Thank you so much for being amazing and writing Observer fics, so good! Much love!
Alfie und Micky chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This story was amazingly interesting to read and I do hope to see more from you in the Augustine shipper, thank you for an excellent story.
planet p chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I have read all eight chapters and I absolutely adored them all. Thank you very much for writing this story as I liked it so much; it was sometimes funny and sometimes sad, and it had many Awww! moments.
Many smiles,
A happy reader.
ColubridCola chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
My heart ached on that last line. Hah, I'm crying a bit. What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? I love it. Every chapter.
I love how you wrote of the strings invisibly connected them. How he felt everything she did. That she was a virgin. How he tried to make her believe in love at first site. I love how you wrote everything, period.
Thank you for writing this. It's required reading for every observer fan, in my opinion.
summergirl chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Ohmygod...ohmygod...

This is... i can't even begin to describe all the positive things this story makes me feel.

Gawd, i hope you don't stop it there... although if you did, i guess that would be the best place to stop. Gawd... *fans self* incredbile... utterly incredible...
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I just loved this story so much
E Theresa chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Please write a sequel.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
I'm so glad someone wrote for these two! I think you did an awesome job with this. Would love to read more from you! Keep up the awesome work!
Dr.Olga chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Wow, that was fantastic! I loved how you wrote August and his feelings. great job :)