Reviews for Let Them Be Little
Miravisu chapter 35 . 6/9
*sniffles and smiles*
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
Loved this so freaking much!
wholockian99 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Omg so i was reading the very bottom and when i read the name darryl all i could think of was a demon wearing a plaid shirt no sleeves, ratty pants and a crossbow and i am laughing so hard right now!
Juli chapter 35 . 7/8/2014
Nice story...'Setting Things Right' was also awesome
angel1718 chapter 35 . 1/22/2014
Love this story from the very beginning to the very end.
With all the Winchester getting together at the very end before John had to leave,that was so wonderful, the ending so perfect.
The saddest thing about this story is it had to come to a end.
Awesome writer you are.
You are simply the best.
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
animelovernewbie chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Awwww! Such a cute ending! :)
reannablue chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
So sad it's over. I loved the Daddy moments that John gave Sam, those were a real gift. Great story!
zekeschance chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
Loved Sam getting into John's bed and getting to share that moment with his daddy. Also loved that Mary got to talk to the boys. Thanks so much! chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
Such a cute chapter, John being the father to the boys he should have been and making up for lost time, doing family things with them. Great scene at the end with Mary appearing and them being a family unit again for a few minutes!
sammygirl1963 chapter 35 . 12/25/2013
Awesome chapter as usual my friend. It was so wonderful to see John actually being there for Sammy when Sammy needed him. Love that they had a special week together to build the memories the boys should have had in the first place.
animelovernewbie chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
Awesome chapter! Lilith got what she deserved. Please update soon! :)
judyann chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
Loved loved it! Great chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
Fantastic chapter my friend. I love the way you got rid of Lillith. It was inspiring. I was holding my breath when Gabe threw Sam up and then disappeared. I should have known he wouldn't let Sammy get hurt. So glad Sam and Dean will get to spend another week with their Dad. Sam needs some fun before john has to disappear again!
zekeschance chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
I just found this story and read this chapter (I know, a little late?)and I found myself drawn right in. Usually I don't like these kinds of stories. Where one of the boys gets changed but you've done a good job! I'll go back now and read the first 33 chapters! chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
Yay Lilith is banished for good and Lucifer now can't be set free. And not surprised Sam would rather stay younger until he is back to his adult self as his teenage years weren't the best. Nice that the family get a week together, and am sure they will make it memorable with John being able to be the father he wasn't able to be when they were younger.