Reviews for Winter Vacation
AkuDemyfan chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Nice Dem has more skill than he's willing to show off. I gotta say I was little surprised 'bout Dem snowboarding but when I think about it... It's perfect idea! XD

Keep up on writing! .

Mizu Hoseki chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
-cheers Demyx on-

way to go dude!

why is your Demyx so cute sometimes? I mean he's got that personality that makes him want to curl under a rock and hide a lot of the time, but then he goes and does crazy thing XD

great chapter _

Mizu
LockDaisy chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Wow! I can totally relate to Demyx in this chapter! I still am afraid to do some things even though I have already done them before. (Like riding rollercoasters, lol)
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
I'm glad you're updating again. And I agree with you, board games are the best way to spend one of those days.
AkuDemyfan chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
That was good chapter. Poor Demyx for not having anything to do but I'm glad Roxas came over. .

Glad to hear you're up and about on updating again. ) Keep up with the amazing work!

Kora Bloom chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Okay, sorry for referencing the last chapter, but will Demyx ever get a girlfriend? It's sad when he has to have an imaginary one. And, come to think of it, why didn't he bring anything to do for days like this? Was he too excited about his vacation?
Blueberry Absinth chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
I'd almost forgotten about this

Still loves it! xD
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Wow...I think that's the first time I've read one of your stories where Roxas managed to remain a jerk for a whole chapter.
Canderjack chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
So Roxas is taking sitar lessons from Demyx and jackass lessons from Axel. For his own good health he should scale back on Axel's lessons.
AkuDemyfan chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Aww... I feel bad for Demmy. He really deservers a time off and Roxas just had to go and bother him. T-T Hope rest of the vacation goes better for him. .

Keep up with it! D Can't wait for more!

Shironami-Whitewave chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Ooh yeah. Axel was definitely asking for it. And I love Demyx's use of Xigbar's voice to get Axel out in the open. I'm sure Xigbar would approve too.
13th Shadow chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
awe... poor Axel! *hugs her favorite fiery Redhead and starts giving him a lovely massage*

I'm glad Dems is feeling better... but that was mean! At least without the prospect of compensation! Like a massage!

... but revenge is a no no! Bad Axel! Let it be and move on!
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Yay! *Throws a snowball and runs* O.O! *Slips on ice as im distracted by yet another good read* Kudos.
AkuDemyfan chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
XD

That was really great and hilarious! I gotta say I feared that Axel wouldn't be able to make any snowballs because of his highter bodytemperature and fire control. ;

Really awesome work! Keep up with it!

Mizu Hoseki chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Yes Axel was gunning for a rather rude awakening with this little snowball fight.

and I have to admit, I had forgotten you'd given Demyx the ability to be able to mimic the other organization members voices.

but I seriously can't seem to grasp the amount of snow he knocked off the roof. did he use his powers or something, cause I can't seem to remember if he could move snow...

but it was definatly a cute chapter

Mizu