Reviews for Winter Vacation
13th Shadow chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
LOL... Poor Demy. *huggles to him* Poor lad never gets a break for long, does he?

I'm glad it was only a minor chink in the chain though!
Blueberry Absinth chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
:D

Stupid Roxas D:

Kicking Dem like that 'growl'
Mizu Hoseki chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
poor Demy, slipping and landing on your head sucks, having a friend sorta repeat the process and hitting you, even worse DX

I would a been seriously out cold for a very long time with that one O_O

-leans back and belchs-

wow, who woulda thought chili would be this great right now XD

-rubs her full tummy-

I also honestly don't watch football, and couldn't even tell you the names of any teams or where they're home base is XD;

well have a nice remainder of 09 _

~Mizu
Canderjack chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Gosh, I wonder why Demyx doesn't care for winter driving? *innocent look* Yeah yeah, I know, drowned where I sit, gotcha. Still, I can't believe they let you get away with sending them to the U.P. in the dead of winter again. I'm picturing one of those little cabins set back from US 2 half buried in snow. Please tell me the next theme isn't going to be "Avalanche." :)
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Aw poor Demyx. He always seems to get hurt. But at least Axel gets the satisfaction of knowing that this time it wasn't him. The first chapter seemed like a very nice Christmas-y drabble, this second chapter makes it seem more like an interesting story. Either way is brilliant as long as it ends well.
AkuDemyfan chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Oh, poor Demyx! Always getting injured! (

Anyway, awesome chapter! Hope Dem's getting better soon without much of trouble after that kind of trouble.

Keep up with it! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Crazysnakelover chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Ha ha, will Roxas ever live it down. This could get interesting.

PS this is actually from me this time, and not my dear, dear cousin ;p
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
:) if you say its a drabble then its a drabble and no one can tell ya otherwise! :) Thanks for the tid bit. was getting ravenous for a good read.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
In Demyx's honor I am having mashed potatoes with broccoli and cheese for lunch. I'm sure the snowball fight drabble will be epic. :D
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Now I am more convinced I have a kindred spirit out there in the world(s) somewhere... I thought I was the only one who listened to the symphonies of the wind and nature!

The wind and I have had a very special friendship for a very long time... Even started writing a book about it about 17 years ago! ... And one particular passage had a very spooky resemblance to how Dems described the wind here...
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Demyx's mashed potatoes sound really yummy

and I got a kick out of what you make Zexion allergic to XD;

I just love how you've managed to make Demyx such a wonderful character to read about

I wouldn't mind seeing his little winter wonderland (no pun intened)

wish I could get away like that sometimes

well guess I'll end with this Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year _

~Mizu
Revolution Remix IX chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow... now I'm a bit hungry. ; Anyway, I'm glad Demyx got to enjoy a week's vacation to himself. It'd be cool to hear about the snowball fight, but I like how this went. The flow made me think about a snowstorm we had, and I feel like I should apperciate them more often now, after reading that last part anyway.

As usual, awesome job man!
Cupe chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I still want them mashed potatoes with onions...You always make me a bit hungry, curse you! .

Ennyway, you knows I loves this, and I'll bet Demyx is enjoying his time off work and your abuse XD.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was so cute! I'm glad Dem's on vacation and having fun just by himself! And I'd love it you really wrote about next day where the trio would have a snow fight! D

Keep up with it! )

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
WrathoftheElite chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Damn I want Demyx's mashed potatoes now. Thanks for making me hungry! But seriously, really well done.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3