Reviews for Maora's and Maguri's Christmas
Mirimo27 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was such a cute one-shot and I love how they're both so comically in character here. xD Definitely a fave from me! :]
A.H. Nox chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ah. what happened to the rest? I really like this and i hope you'll upload more!
x3VanillaxLove chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
How cute! Maora waited out in the cold for him~ 3
OriginalCopy chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
AWWW! TTTT s-so cute! I would love if you wrote some more MaguriXMaora fics :3 you're good :D I love how you made their personalities the same as in the manga, it makes it more realistic. Good work, post soon :)
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
*bites lip*

I bite my lip whenever Im trying to repress the urge to squeal at sumthing adorable. Which this TOTALLY was! I really gotta stop reading fanfic when its this late... I wanna squeal freely! XD somehow that sounded weird... Imma just say I have the right to remain talking and leave it there.

U totally captured their love-hate relationship. They werent OOC at all! D Im on my knees, BEGGING you, pleeeease write more? D please? I give u a cookie! O
laynsmagicbox chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Mwahaha...! How adorable!

I need to reread Gentlemen's Alliance Cross...you've inspired me to make the effort.

But I think you got them perfectly in character, just like you did with Fai and Kurogane... I wish I could do that...
ShugoCharaDoki chapter 1 . 12/26/2009