Reviews for All’s Fair
lordofthenight97 chapter 7 . 1/23
You...you do know Naoto is a girl...right?
TVprogramsfan chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
OMG! This story is just so interesting! :D :D
When I started reading this I just couldnt take my eyes off the screen.
Youre doing a really good job with this story ;D
Cant wait anymore for next chapter! ;D :D
Shits Rainbows chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
aaaah this was so amazing i cant wait to read more of this amazing story ahha, the last part was funny
Z.A.G chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
I always come back to this fic. You have a great writing style and you have a keen ability to capture the characters in this story. I give kudos to anyone who can write out these characters so interestingly. I look forward the the next installment of this fic.
the vampire armond chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
such a fantastic story i hope you are going to keep this story alive i know how hard it can be to motivate yourself to keep writing sometimes and I'm not one to talk since i never update lol but enough of my ramblings hope to see more
phatmon chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
I love this story so much, and its in depth as well! Please update as soon as you can!
nia was here chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
i am fond of this fic. I will certainly wait for the update. I find this one unique. I wonder why these 2 are not popular as a couple. Anyways, i am really excited for the development of this story. Keep it up! I'll continue to watch for it. C:
nia was here chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
this is certainly a different kind of fic. I'm fond of it now. I will really wait for the update. I wonder why this pairing isn't that popular. I am excited for the pair's develpment c:. I love this fic.
Lady Quotes chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
I am loving this story. Well written, fun to read, and you even have decent spelling and grammer, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Lq
0felya chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Hey! y love this story: it's great so it's lamentable that youn didn't post anu new chapter -.-

Please! i NEED read more chapters of this couple! o

I'm sorry if you don't understand what i've said but i speak french and spanish.

ByBye
Arroba Dotcom chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Nice story you have going there! I really enjoyed every bit of it. I like how you're writting the game through another perspective starting with how they met (before Kanji's appearance in the game - gotta love that!) and other parts of their life, adding ideas. The interaction between Kanji and Naoto in your story is very lovely and makes me smile everytime.

I would say that I especially loved their (lovers) quarrel, but I can't really decide because whenever you got them in the same place together I find it so interesting to read.

Good work! Hope I'll get to read more of it. I know I'll be waiting for more.
Thanatos chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
very detailed as always and great character development
frik1000 chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
a nice story if not only a bit hard on the eyes. i love the attention to detail you give and the confrontations between naoto and kanji. i can't wait for the next chapter which should be one of the main parts of the story ... i think
marze09 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
when will kanji discover that naoto is a girl i love this story please update soon...
marze09 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
sorry forgot to review the other chapters, i can't stop reading, i love your story!