Reviews for Domination
Guest chapter 17 . 16h
Aww! Don't forget about this fic! It will be a crime to leave it unfinished! Take all the time you need to get back into writing but don't forget it!
I'm so sad this hasn't been updated in 3 years :/ you've created such a delicious story! The way you describe the events is amazing and I loved watching your writing improve with each chapter!

I'm not sure if you'll ever continue this story, but I really enjoyed what you've written so far! Pompous pep is such an interesting pairing to play around with, and I truly enjoy the way you've handled the two characters, as well as all the other characters!
DarkRopeMan chapter 17 . 5/18
what the fuck is this weird ass shit. your disgusting you pig. thank god it hasn't been updated in 3 years.
ete107 chapter 1 . 5/14
So it's been years since I've read this fic and even though I'm following it and you, I STILL check back every few weeks or couple months, hoping there was an update and maybe I missed it? The point is, if you are still reading the comments made on your stories, I want you to know there are still people in love with your works and waiting for the day you update! You will always have readers!
I know life gets crazy, so I hope everything is alright with yours and I hope you read this and it'll make you happy to know we are still here waiting for you when you return! But even if you don't, thank you for this incredible piece you've gifted us with!
Now I'm off to re-read it after so long.
You'll likely hear from me again, but good luck with wherever life takes you and may it lead you to re-discovering your passion for writing Pompous Pep fanfics. *fingers crossed*

- Emily
Yumimiko-2710 chapter 1 . 4/19
1:Dude I love your story and your plot
2:Ignore the flames and haters that are probably giving you shit
3:WHEN R U GONNA UPDATE!the last time I checked its been 4 years since you updated. Plz don't abandon this beautiful story
Misfit chapter 1 . 2/28
I read the first line of this fanfic to everyone I knew the day Trump got elected. They all sat in silence for a few moments because we could all feel the truth of it, like the words were heavy in the air. I know the writer doesn't check this fic anymore most likely, but if you do I want you to know that's the power your writing has. I just kept going back to that opening sentence all day. I know reality is very different from fic, but I just wanted to share. Thank you for your writing.
Firestone chapter 17 . 2/8
Hi! I was curious if u were still going to finish ur story, I think its great!

U can either reply if u want at or on youtube my account name is Ranae Rightsell it should be the first accout of my in the list to pop up.

Hope to hear from u, I think u've done a wonderful job so far with the story.
It's been 84 years...
Makolik chapter 16 . 1/13
Oh well it was an interesting story while it lasted.
lokkish chapter 17 . 1/2
It's too bad you never finished this. It was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
any chance this is gonna get an update?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Please update ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This story started out good but got awful later on you sound like you support rape.
I hate your plot chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I'm sorry I love this story but I'm not going to defend it anyway. The whole message behind the is horrible!. Are you going to tell me that Danny is going to fall for a mass-murder that kidnapped, raped and mentally and physically tortured him? It's stupid. If this is how the plots going to go then you need a reality check. You accuse the makers of being dumb and making the last episode bad then your doing the same. Your story is awful.
Amy-The-Dragon8 chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
Please finish this story!