Reviews for Domination
Twizzy21 chapter 17 . 5/26
I just found your story and it is incredible. I love the Vlad & Danny Slash. Will Danny stay with Vlad or will he try to escape/ or kill Vlad? I hope you update this story because it is everything right now.
Ascendead Master chapter 17 . 5/21
Just came across this story and loved it!
I am looking forward for the next chapter to see how "shit is about to hit the fan"! ;)
TamaChan chapter 17 . 5/11
"None of this six-month updating bullshit."

But of course not, let's go for 12.

Normally I'm not this hostile (would this be deemed hostile?) In my comments but really? After a chapter like that, it's like what May 2015 now. And this was updated in June of 2014. I don't know if you feel that you have no readers but I assure you I've been reading for quite a while now. Granted I stopped reading for a few years once I got over my Vlad x Danny Kink, but like... Idk. I started re-reading from chapter 1 the other day and have been binge reading. Twice none I've been awake til 6am reading.

Please I hope you have't abandoned this story. /
Makolik chapter 17 . 5/8
Sniffle...
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 4/20
Danny may end up killing Elysia, and the whole resistance of she makes it that far, simply due to the thermos of ten thousand uncontrolled pseuro-spooks. And of course, in his haste Danny most likely forgot to keep his searching evidence discrete, so there could be evidence of misplaced things in the weapons lab. Of course, Vlad certainly will notice the missing thermos.

And all on the timetable of a week. It is very safe to presume Danny simply cannot be saved after leaving Amity Park. This is his best chance at rescue. It is now or never.

So here I sit, patiently awaiting your next update. By the look of things, it is reaching the year mark since a last update. I do expect a new chapter soon.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 4/20
So perhaps you've convinced me somewhat that Elysia will not be killed immediately for her involvement.

That isn't saying her plan is quite rash and bold, and the likelihood of her death is certainly rising.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 4/20
I am thoroughly horrified at the devastation, but did half-expect Skulker. So long as he doesn't, well, kill Wulf, hopefully Pandora can be informed and will decide the balance of power is shifted far too much towards Vlad.

I am thrilled Dani is in the picture and safe. But I am very scared and saddened to hear she knows mostly what is occurring to Danny, and her subtle hints to similar treatment having been seen to her. That is horrific, and I understand why she feels the way she does about Vlad and trying to save Danny.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 4/20
I was concerned Vlad may turn to Nocturne for assistance. Though, if I recall correctly he operates in a similar manner as the weather and plant ghosts with their overwhelming takeover plots, something Vlad thoroughly dislikes. On that note, I'll mention a certain specter who I've been quite puzzled to not see appear: Spectra. Of course, with Danny already in such loathe some misery and being taunted by the Ghostwriter daily, perhaps Spectra is really /too much/ to use against Danny. Ouch.

Ah, now Nocturne's talk with Plasmius is revealing, and interesting. Very interesting. I am pleased Plasmius holds concern over Wulf's abilities, and are enjoying hearing the allies of Danny begin uniting. I had almost forgotten Pandora, as she has just that one episode. She holds considerable more power than the series shows, I believe, and will be a valued asset. That is, so long as Vlad doesn't try to break up their resistance before they attack...

This ending rather broke my heart. That's all I have to say.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 4/20
Less intrusive? Please. In the very definition of the word lies the idea of 'incisions'. Jeez, a collar, while more demeaning, is far less bodily intrusive than being sliced open and having a mysterious machine attach to your spine. Frick.

I cannot help but feel so concerned for Elysia's safety with all these risks she is taking, be they critical to Danny's sanity or no.
tjw242 chapter 14 . 4/20
Wow... Holy shit, Vlad's a fucking psychopath...
And I love it.
I love this fic. *sigh*. I love the dialogue; I love the plans, good and bad; I love the manipulation; I love the smut; I love all of it. Well done and thank you, can't wait to see what happens next.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 4/20
I'll admit I groan when OCs are the focus of any chapter, or even feature prominently, but you used this chapter to add a nice dimension to the story I have not previously seen. I enjoyed it very much, and felt it contributed splendidly to the overall story.

Needless to say, even at the very beginning of this chapter, I knew featuring any one of the servants would indoubtably place them in clear danger of destruction at the hands of Vlad. So I worry for Elysia's life, quite frankly, be she an OC or no.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 4/20
Ha. Future Valerie would slap this one silly if she heard what her impulsive, rash past self said. Can't say it isn't a bad plan, but seriously, she has no idea the extent of Dan's horrific power.

I facepalmed so hard upon Lancer's entrance. He and Dash couple together to create some of the last remaining vestiges of odd, odd sanity left in this tale. That is quite sad. I will admit the pondering thought occurred to me some time ago as to his location, as he has (by character nature) dutifully been on no ones' minds whatsoever.

I just cried out in delight upon recognizing the early introduction of Wulf into the story! I do like him. And by Odin's beard do I love this silly combo of Lancer and Wulf as friends. Huzzah.

I'm still very much disappointed in Clockwork for allowing such atrocities to befall Danny and the millions of innocents who have been slaughtered or injured. Not pleased at all. If the damage were less severe to the world and to Danny, it would be understandable. But this is far too serious to be ignored by the ghost.

Luckily Esperanto is far easier to understand than Spanish, even with no knowledge of the language, so I was able to translate easily as I went along. You made it quite clear. But the notes at the bottom were good additions as well.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 4/20
My, it certainly took them long enough to find Clockwork's place. Of course, I should have expected no less, really. Master of Time wouldn't want to have an easy to locate lair.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 4/20
I have to be honest. There is nothing I enjoy quite as much as a furious discussion of Plato's Republic, of the tearing down of beliefs by one side. Of course it is a shame those beliefs being broken are Danny's, but then, such idealistic nativity really is expected from him. I do hate saying it, but on most of Vlad's points, and certainly in his professional mannerisms, I understand his position and actions very well. It is extremely logical, under his argument. It is hard to break through without soundings foolishly idealistic.

But it can be broken. Every argument can be broken.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 4/20
I am very pleased with the way you handled Valerie. In the show she is often seen far too angry and temperamental for my liking, and I like how you honestly portrayed her as better than rage-face.

But I really wish you had spelt her name correctly.