Reviews for Obsessed
17robertsif chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I reallly like the book so far and i hope you wuold update it soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh brother where art thou? No wonder you gave up on this story...holy mackerel. You're older now...ever think about reworking this story, trying to improve on it...pumping it up...kicking it around. Trying to make situations and characters more intelligent? Never? Ever? Real writers have been known to do that sort of thing.
princesswinterspringsummerfall chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh boy Kat: You've got me bobbing and weaving. I don't know what to write, except please take care of yourself.
Kat chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Princess btw I was truthful about the casts and the lack of thumbs I am casted 12 hrs a day thanks to having a rare diease
Kat chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh your welcome LOL

Princess come find me on meryton under Nancysn and I will lead you to some lot newer stories I loved ebb too but she has still not finished it
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Thanks for using this as a chat thing, guys. ;)
princesswinterspringsummerfall chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hi Ho Kat: Thanks for the info. I think I've visited the site mentioned - I remember I liked EBB AND FLOW & FRAGMENTS.

I don't know how long you've been perusing this story site BUT/SO ANYWAY...there are two stories perhaps you haven't seen that are really good. Both combine P&P characters with stories from books and/or movies. YOU, ME & BOURGEOUSIE (THE FAMILY MAN) is good and complete, and even better but in-progress, FORGOTTEN MEMORIES(RANDOM HARVEST).

I'm glad your thumbs are A-OK...they tell me they're good things ta have.
Kat chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Princess come and join us at meryton dot com for some great P & P fiction I do find some really great stuff here but nothing compared to Happy Assembly. There are published authors there.
Kat chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hey Princess, I was JOKING at least this story does NOT insult my intelligence unlike hmmm say one by Ample Pixie I think both know the story I am talking about
princesswinterspringsummerfall chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hey Kat:

I though we could start a little write-in relationship, but I guess it's not to be. Oh well.

Take care of your thumbs and I hope you feel better soon.
Charlotte chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
I liked it. Hope your brother is ok.
Kat chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
and again all it was was a typo, I have casts on both of my hands and no thumbs you try, and type without thumbs and on major pain meds. hmmm is the title of the story about you.
princesswinterspringsummerfall chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hoh Kat:

Touche (sort of), but after all you were trying to one up the writer. It is fun though isn't it?
Kat chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
it is but I do not CLAIM to be a writer
princesssummerspringwinterfall chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Hey Kat:

It's REREAD, not re read. It's FOREVER, not for ever.