Reviews for All Alone
GleeRulesSupreme chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
This was awesome! Loved it! Can't wait to read your other Glee fanfics :)
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
AWH THAT WAS SO CAYOOTTE 3 3
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
I love you put the Bambi quote in there xD totally made my day :D
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
AWH

Finn, get ready for that kitty cat. It's gonna be a mean kitty cat.

Oh how I wish I was Mercedes. I wish I was Kurt's best friend. That'd be AMAZING 3
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Aww Mercedes is so nice.

And Finn...STOP IGNORING THOSE FEELINGS, OR I WILL GO TO THE ANIMAL SHELTER AND BUY YOU A KITTY CAT...oh you know how it ends ;]
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Well Kurt DOES always have the right stuff :]

I have to say, this is a pretty awesome story :D

It makes me almost cry when Finn cries too D:
HalesXxGriffiths chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
oksy, so i LOVE this pairing in the show, and im not one for reading slash...but this was really good, and i think youve changed my mind about it (for Glee at least) Also it was really well written and i think it had just enough Angst, and finally, the Mercedes was REALLY good.
TripleMelody chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Yes! They finally kissed! :)

The scene in the choir room was so well written - I can imagine that happening in the show exactly like that!

The scene at the end was so beautiful, sweet and wonderful.

Brilliant job!

Melody
Feckless Chaff chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
So very good. But I do wish for longer chapters.

Much Love,

Xavia
Account No Longer Being Used chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
FINALLY! They have kissed.

Oh, happy days, happy days!

(Yes, I did skip a lot of it, but I'd already read it, 'cause I'm cool like that.)

Ah, this makes me insanely happy!
TripleMelody chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Oh, poor Kurt! While I feel bad for him, I have to admit that drunk Kurt is kind of adorable and funny :)

Great chapter!

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Melody
Account No Longer Being Used chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Shivvy...

I'm not sure what my favourite part of this chapter was,

the fact that all your writing, this chapter, it was full of brilliance on an epic scale.

Or the fact that you mentioned me. :)

You're fantastic.

Never, ever stop writing this story.

I love you too!
gleekadee chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
I wasn't sure about this story at first, because I'm a heavy shipper of Kinn stories, but this is really good. Poor Kurt, I love how you're one of those who used the drunk incident, but made it perfectly reasonable. UPDATE!
MorganD chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I'm loving this story, particularly Mercedes' voice in it. Great job. Looking forward to the next chapter. (Is it April yet?)

What did I get for Christmas? Lots of DVDs: Arsenic and Old Lace, Milk, Patrik Age 1.5, the new Star Trek, Wall-E, Stargate SG-1 - The Ark of Truth, Inherit the Wind. And a leopard-pattern blouse in purple and green that would give poor Kurt a stroke, but that looks oddly good on me. _
TripleMelody chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Oh, poor Kurt!

While you can't really blame Finn, since he's kind of an emotional mess at the moment, I'm still slightly angry at him on Kurt's (and Rachel's) behalf.

And you did a fantastic job at capturing the true essence of Kurt and Mercedes' friendship and love for each other. They were perfectly in-character and you made them that much more loveable.

Brilliant job, as always!

Melody :)