Reviews for Peacemas A Doctor Who Christmas Story
Elivra26 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This was really, really sweet, and I love how perfectly you've described the Doctor-Martha relationship. Peacemas is a lovely idea, and I especially loved the Seuss socks reference! All in all, a wonderful job. Thank you for the great read!
Atanalo chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Lovely little fic :)
Happy Peacemas everyone!
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Very enjoyable. I really liked seeing this turn out so well.
QTFics chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I absolutely adored this story!
anemix chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This story is really well-written and fun to read. Why did the translation circuit work for everyone, even those who had not entered the TARDIS? Keep writing!

( . .)

DawnCandace chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
This was delightful. I don't know how I missed it.
BellsAndRoses chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
This was a beautifully written story, with a well thought out plotline. I really enjoyed the story because you weaved cannon and original charaters together!perfectly I am very pleased that you got the Doctor's personality down pat.
Ona Ralgold chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Oh, I like this! Very in the spirit of the Whoniverse. Reading this makes me feel ashamed of all the times I turn on the Romance filter, because a lot of times you miss great classic-style adventure stories like this one. It encompasses the holiday spirit, a hell of a lot better than RTD does, at any rate. (Who the hell does what he did as a Christmas present to all the DW fans? Bastard.) Anyway, this is capital work, and have a great New Year!
FranGipani6181 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I loved the story, it was well written and really funny. The characters where easy to imagine. Love Doctor story,thanks.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Molto bene! Wonderful! it's not everyday you find a Doctor Who story that has a plot, let alone a full story! but this has both, plus benevolent races, future humans, exploration of human nature, and peaceful celebration. it's intreguing and suspeceful, but also simple and everybody lives, which makes it classic Doctor Who. Love it.