Reviews for Creatures of Habit
Irelandgal131 chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
this is a good story. You should continue!
Roseandthistle chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I have read a number of these fics and so many of them are unfinished It is so frustrating. Why start a story you had no intention of finishing? I know this program was on a few years ago but the fics are still on line and so accessible to everyone. I am really disappointed
Kell chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
I know its been well over a year since you updated. But I do hope you get the chance to continue your story. It is a very good one and would love to know how it ends. Please!
Silver shadow chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Normally I don't review until I get to the latest chapter of a story but I find that I should congratulate you. Inserting part of the actual book was genius and I was very happy when I recognized the words.
15stitches chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
What a truly excellent story! I really really enjoy your true Alice's Adventures in Wonderland references here. I have yet to read Through the Looking Glass (I do have the large Carol collection book to thumb through this summer!). My gosh, having the Lion and Unicorn war as two white kingdom factions is genius! You have written this just like a fantastic movie. Especially with the Red Knight playing both sides, as Hatter was. Then you've got the prophecy where you don't know WHICH noble will supposedly die: Jack, Lion, Unicorn, Alice, Hatter, someone new? OH GOSH the suspense will kill me on this. Added to favorites, alerts, everything! AWESOME job!
Salsa849 chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
I really like this story! I love how you've worked in so many references to the original stories, and how you've kept everyone so in character. Its a great plot :) I'm looking forward to the next update!
Wandering Browncoat chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
I only recently saw 'Alice', so decided to go hunting for some fanfic as I fell so very deeply in love with Hatter/Alice much like everyone else. And wow... Just seriously, WOW! I found your fic this morning and have been reading it throughout the day - I seriously haven't been able to stop. Your writing is perfect, as is your grasp on the characters - Everything about it. Please please PLEASE update soon *of course I understand that real life gets in the way sometimes, heh *
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
Well worth the wait! _
Pica Britanica chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Now this, this I likes. :) I shall be following this, now I have been enlightened as to it's awesomeness. :)

Mags
Wonderland106 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
This is a really good story!

I never expected the twist you threw in about Alice being used for leverage!
rileybear 14 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I really love this story! Thanks!
rileybear 14 chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
Really interesting, I'm enjoying this very much! Please continue!
AliceMarie LaFevre chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
OH MY GOODNESS!

This has gotten me through my writers block! I should have my next chapter up soon for you to edit!

I want this to be turned into the next movie on SyFy! This really is incredible. You have a wonderful writing style, you keep the characters true to the movie, and the new characters fit into the feel of the movie flawlessly! I loved your mention of "Painting the roses red" it was dark and I've always been partial to stories with some twisted parts, so don't hold that back. It only makes the story better.

AHHHHHHH! Your imagination is an inspiration.

Keep it up!

-AliceMarie
Pirate Gyrl chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
Okay, I know I say this everytime I review, but that's because it's always true. Every chapter just gets better and better! The prophecy is fantastic. I have a feeling it's going to be depressing, but hopefully not too much.

I really hope no one will die. That would be entirely too sad. But I can't wait to see this story line come to fruition. I have a feeling that this is going to have a fantastic ending, when it does end. Which I hope isn't any time soon. I liked Gryphon, he was a very interesting character. I have a feeling he knew who Hatter was the entire time. That last line of his kinda made me wonder.

And the tortoise was funny. I chuckled simply at his hiccuping and making noises. I hope you update soon!
Bridget Friste chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT HATTER! make it Jack who dies no one likes Jack!