Reviews for There's No Time Like the Present
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
brilliant. so funny and sweet. and the doctor/rose parts were lovely, if a little sad...
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
AWWWW! The Doctor helped Luke and Lorelai get together? You're my new best friend! 3
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Beautiful
mikachu bronxgirl83gmail.com chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i always wanted to do one of these.. loved it. 5 stars. you managed to nail everyone's personalty which is great. especially in crossovers. is this really complete? I would love to see them on another planet there is so much potential here for more.
Inky Perspective chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I honestly loved this (and your previous Doctor Who/Gilmore Girl crossover). All the characters meshed well together, and the storylines were both strong and very amusing.

This is a great crossover, and I hope that you write even more.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Brilliant
KazimakTempest chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Good story. You did a good job with all the characters. I got a chuckle from Lorelai wanting to be with the clothes and wanting to go to the coffee planet.

I also enjoyed seeing the softer side of the Doctor. It is not often on display and you did a real good job with it.
girlface chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I don't know what this Dr. Who thing is but it didn't matter because you made a story sepperate from either the GG or DW. The story could stand alone from either show and still be enjoyable.

I love how you had Lorelai be so thoughtful to take him back to a time when he could see not only his Dad but his Mom as well.

Though you didn't write it that way, I could totally picture Luke's family starring outside the hardware store window and watching as he kissed her.

Great story.