Reviews for There's No Time Like the Present
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Super cute! I loved this, it was great!
Nyleve Black Mayfair chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I love it! it's so great!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
And the doctor strikes again. You combined my two favorite TV series (serieses?) and my two favorite ships. It's official. You are awesome. Thank you! Please continue writing!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
brilliant. so funny and sweet. and the doctor/rose parts were lovely, if a little sad...
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
AWWWW! The Doctor helped Luke and Lorelai get together? You're my new best friend! 3
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Beautiful
mikachu bronxgirl83gmail.com chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i always wanted to do one of these.. loved it. 5 stars. you managed to nail everyone's personalty which is great. especially in crossovers. is this really complete? I would love to see them on another planet there is so much potential here for more.
civilian-identities chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I honestly loved this (and your previous Doctor Who/Gilmore Girl crossover). All the characters meshed well together, and the storylines were both strong and very amusing.

This is a great crossover, and I hope that you write even more.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Brilliant
KazimakTempest chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Good story. You did a good job with all the characters. I got a chuckle from Lorelai wanting to be with the clothes and wanting to go to the coffee planet.

I also enjoyed seeing the softer side of the Doctor. It is not often on display and you did a real good job with it.
girlface chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I don't know what this Dr. Who thing is but it didn't matter because you made a story sepperate from either the GG or DW. The story could stand alone from either show and still be enjoyable.

I love how you had Lorelai be so thoughtful to take him back to a time when he could see not only his Dad but his Mom as well.

Though you didn't write it that way, I could totally picture Luke's family starring outside the hardware store window and watching as he kissed her.

Great story.