Reviews for Tonight
RosyRain chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
oooh~...

I haven't played FFVIII yet, but I know this scene. I really loved it!
Nadia Blackrose chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Nice oneshot! Though I'm not so much of a Rinoa fan, the dancing scene was one of my favourite ones from the game! I loved the details you put into your work, you're awesome! :)

Nadia
Tiny Cherie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
AW nice way to make the game scene to a fic :D too bad you didn't put that part where rinoa says" you-have-to-like-me" xp
silent romantic chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
very well written and interesting. i love how you added some conversation and wrote from Rinoa's point of view. great job, but i find it hard to believe Rinoa would describe someone as 'sexy'. No offense.
Ritsu-San chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I love this pairing! And I like your take on Rinoa. Whimsical, but not so much that's it's overly ditzy or anything. It's a shaky line to walk on, but I think you did lovely _ I hope you write more of these two!
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I have to say this was really nice to read. Squall's side of this event was clear, but it was nice to delve into Rinoa and how she thought about it all. It took something special to walk up to Squall and drag him onto the dance floor. Her thoughts through it all were simply entertaining. She came in there with her goal in mind and it was really lost for the time she spent with him.

A key thing was how they couldn't understand what that meeting meant for the other. People are locked up with their own thoughts. She did a great job reading through his eyes and making a decision to act. Anyways definitely enjoyed reading this one. Just had a comfortable feel to it.
Kiralyne chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Your story was very cute- I loved your interpretation of the ballroom dance scene from Rinoa's point of view. Hope to see more FFVI fanfiction from you!