Reviews for Sentience
AmandaBaker852 chapter 19 . 6/2/2019
Great story. Thanks for posting.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 19 . 1/23/2018
Brilliant story! I loved every second of it. I only wish there was a sequel.
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
I love this story!
sashaonthemoon chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
Wow, I was actually extremely impresed with this story. I mena, it had a real, complex plot. You made it seem like I was watching the real thing (with better effects and less cheesiness of course :)

god job. no seriously.
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
I love this story. it's depth surpasses most of what i have read especially in the action seqences and i only hope that when i decide to do a startrek story it'll be half as good as this one.
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I know it's been done for a while but i'm just getting to your story and i have to say i'm loving it so far. it's a lot funnier than i expected and i enjoy that. can't wait to finish reading.
Amethyst246 chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
Yay! What a sweet ending. I really enjoyed your writing for the Spock/Kirk/McCoy trio; their interactions felt very authentic. I would have liked a little more Spock/Uhura, but that's just because I adore them as a couple. Looking forward to more of your writing :)
sci-fi-rocks chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
that was great, will there be a sequel?
HeavensWeatherHellsCompany chapter 19 . 4/18/2010
I love your story! It was so action-packed and awesome! I completely adore it! I hope you write another very soon!
MJ chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Thanks for the great story.
ZairaDuvessa chapter 19 . 4/1/2010
I managed to read the last half of this story tonight, and I have to say, that it was time well spent. You're OC is very original and your characterizations are wonderful. You have a great flow to the story and an original plot. It's beautifully written, humorous, and action-packed! You're very talented and I'd love to read more of your work!
gernzy chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
great story so far, i'm enjoying the ready. btw "big brother is watching" - I'mloving this reference
MoonlitSorrows chapter 16 . 3/16/2010
Thanks for updating! This is an amazing story!
KatieRose380 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Amazing Job ]
CalligraphersNib chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Yay clean air! I really liked how you wrote Scotty in this chapter, it made me giggle. Keep up the good work!