Reviews for Something about you
Cfaithsweetie chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
I like it but you could have finished it in a one shot. But still, really cute and sweet.
ranchan-akari chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Thank you! I enjoyed this!
SegaGenesis1 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
what makes a great story? is it the writing or the way characters are described, probably but i think mainly in my p.o.v. it's how the author expresses feelings, probably their own feelings or feelings that they have seen others go through, by using their, or others, characters. this fanfic shows a lot of feelings and i bet you worked really hard even if some chapters were shorter. i'm not a critic, but even if it is a fanfic you have a lot of talent on how to express feelings. keep writng and happy new years_ loved the story and it's kinda true in life their are no happy endings, but their are happy moments
fomka chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Wow. Wow! This is just so wonderful! You've structured it just right. And the general impression from the whole story is just life-asserting and mature. You've done a great job. I'm really impressed and moved. Thanks a lot.
Rika100 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009

I love it!

All of six chapters.

Great job.
Katielorraine chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
i love it. Its not all happly ever after , but its still a good ending!
Clover-night chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I never saw love and relationships as a fairy tale, I like to read about them in that form because I enjoy escaping from reality once in a while. I think love can hurt as much as it can cure. Relationships can be full of misunderstandings and fights such as this, but if at the end of the day you manage to overcome all of that, if at the end you still love and cherish to be with that person and vice versa inspite all the s*it you went through with each other, I think that's the moment when it becomes true love, because I believe that nothing worth having comes without a fight. At least thats what I believe. Great fic though,thats what I love about writing, one can turn their own emotions into words and make something great with it.

For what its worth, I will believe they made through, sometimes people need a second chance to make things right and I really think Harry will take that chance _

I'm so sorry for rambling like this, I normally dont do this but for some reason your story made me want to and for that I think is great )
xAkireix chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
You are definitely right about the fact that we don't live in a fairy tale world. And some people (like me) could use a reminder of that once in a while, to get us back from our little fantasy world that we've created, and with our two feet back on the ground. That's why I like this story. It's short and very much to-the-point, but it doesn't make you feel horrible and it has a lot of real every-day emotion in it. And it made me think again about all the things I have in my life, maybe - just like Harry - I might appreciate them more for a while. So I'd say you did a very good job with this story. (wow that was a long review xD)
Momochuu chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Really sweet, love it~
DefineNightmare chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I actually was pretty reluctant to read past the first chapter because I hate sad endings- but I think your ending was perfect. It wasn't too 'happy' and it left to the imagination, but it gave and insight of reality!

Now to fangirl! OMG, I LOVED IT! Seriously, it's so cute and just ah *fluff overload*.

*runs to click favorite*
mjmusiclover chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
very beautifully done :D:D
xoJemiox chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
YAYY~ lolz thanks i live in taiwan :) so its 4 in the afternoon right now :) XD and have a good... (morning, noon, afternoon, night, or midnight)
xoJemiox chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
*sniff sniff* so sad... poor draco :( man... harry is just so oblivious to all the things that happens to draco... stupid idiot... cant wait for the next chapter XDD are you going to finish it today or?
boredom is a crime chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
this is really good, i would love it if you wrote more!