Reviews for It's A Wonderful Life
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 2 . 1/7
Beautiful! Moved me to tears!
cindythechef chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
so sweet. love the prayer at the end
dakota.doc chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I know this is late, don't even know it you can read it-all I can say is WOW. Any more coming?
kangaleigh chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Wonderfule story! Loved it bunches.

Happy Neww Yeare to youu, too!
Lady Loraine chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
This was such a great story! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
JetGirl07 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
YAY! Christmas NCIS ncislove Awesomeness!

thank you for the greatness!

Merry Christmas!
HalfwayThereNow chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
LOVE IT! I love that movie too... haha XD. I felt so bad for Timmy, though! ( That was sad. But anyway, great story!
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Aw! Loved it!
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Great story! Merry christmas to you too!
Citation-2 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Beautiful, moving story. Thank you for sharing it with us and, as we say this side of the world, Buon Natale!
finlaure chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
okay,, two boxes of tissues.

You are such a wonderful writer. you have a style that is so close to the true chracters i feel like i am in an episode and can really hear them speaking the lines you have written.

one q, was Shannon really born on April 2 or was that your doing?

Merry Christmas my dear dear friend. Thank you for all the Great stories you have written for all of us to enjoy.
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
you have my address to send the tissues to. And i absolutely Love this story. it is even managing to pull me out of my wallowing i get into.

and with the tissues could you send me a shift button that works?
lyssaloulou chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Oh. My. Gosh! This was absolutely adorable! I loved it. And, I'm not afraid to admit that I teared up a bit there in the middle, but you know what, you've really done it. This was wonderful! This so totally put me in the Christmas mood. I feel like writing now! Oh my goodness, this was great. Absolutely great. Fantastic job, you're a great writer. This story was perfect. Wonderful!