Reviews for Boughes of Holly
T'Mar1959 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I love this story especially the last chapter. I like seeing how for Jim how is Christmases started out nice and went to bad and than just went to being the best Christmas he has ever had up to that point.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I loved this fic. The last chapter was priceless.

I'd like Bones please, and make sure he's packaged properly! *G*
Doni chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Hehe...nicely done. At least Bones will have company when he's marooned. ;)
Doni chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
You definitely can blame him for being jealous. I do love Bones, he's a great character.
Doni chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Kinda heartbreaking but still nicely done.
Doni chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Oh man, how sad.
MoonRose91 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
*sighs* I don't know which one I want. Oh well. I'll review anyway.

I loved it. The right mixture of angst and laughter. It is amazingness!
JayJay133 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Cute! I love the ending :)
Azamiko chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Yay!
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
d'aww. fluff makes me happy and flaily inside :D

"When he finds Spock's hand and presses his fingers against the Vulcan's fingers and hears a moan in return he smiles into the kiss."

guh. hot.

these lovely little pieces are the reason you're one of my favorite authors~
Meriarijim chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Oh, but this is really rather bittersweet. I love how you write Kirk and Spock (and the crew) very, very much. Flustered!Spock is flustered and amusingly cute xD

After his very bad Christmases indeed, this last chapter just made me smile. A lot 3
SaintDogStreet chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I have a big, stupid grin on my face that won't go away after reading this, so thank you for that. The first three chapters were so beautiful and emotional, and then you just bring it all around with this last one... it's awesome. I love it. Cheers.
miragelover33 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I really ReAlLy REALLY liked it! Great job! I order...one First Officer Spock. XD Great writing!
Mac Ceallach chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I saw the first two chapters a while back, and missed the rest coming out. I enjoyed the beginning and the ending; the middle three chapters were a bit too angsty for my personal preference, but were well written. Thank you for taking the time to write!
vballmania23 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Great story, great ending :)