Reviews for The Christmas Gift
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. What a lovely message at Christmas time. To hold onto hope against all odds, as sometimes, it perseveres. I really loved this. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Perfection!

Lori
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I have made this story a part of my Christmas tradition. (I also recommended it over on A Different Forest). Such a beautiful, touching story. There really are angels in our world. I only wish we would all stop to see them at work every once in a while.
kadronya chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I like this OS! so sweet!
Eli42 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
So cute!
EeWee chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So sweet.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was such a beautiful story, very touching and sweet. Thank you! Glad they found love at the end and peace with Nicholas's healing.
StephaniePm chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Such a sweet story. :-)
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That was powerful, just wow. I cried my eyes out
elaine67 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Beautiful story
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
so sweet.. I loved this story..
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Very cute :D I love it :)
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
loved this story
mamaruti chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lovely :-)
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Talk about jerking a tear from a person's eyes... girl you had me bawling in sooo so many place throughout this story. You know how to touch a heart with your words girlie and that says a lot. I love stories that touch my heart, make me cry, sympathize with the characters and feel like you are a part of all they are going through... You, you do that soo so well! From when she helped Matty buy the toy for his brother... now I do not know if you have ever heard the song, but there is a song called The Christmas Shoes about a little boy who wanted to buy a pair of shoes for his dying mama and his daddy had said this would be the last Christmas they would get to have her cause she was gonna be with Jesus... girl you had me there. It is one of my favorite songs Ever! I was already crying my eyes out right there... but when she wanted to be tested to help Nicky, and she was a match, I blew my nose out on that... then she wanted them not know because she knew of his stubborn pride and they did not have the time to quibble over her 'gift' to them... Or when he figured out it was Bella who was the donor so many emotions and you wrote them so believably Whew, you difinitely have the way with words... Not your first story I have read either... love your writing and fell in love with your story from the start. I always love the way you twist and shake up things too, like the girls being adopted by the Cullens. Nicely Done!