Reviews for Fleeting Glimpses
Ethereal Throne chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Beautiful story, I enjoyed it so much. I love how in character they were and Hisana's personality was great. It touched my heart, I love it. I hope there's a sequel :)
Unknown chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I liked it
firecaster-hikaru chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
this is a really beautiful story. would you be willing to write a sequel after this story? i ask this because it would be lovely to have hisana be properly reunited with her sister, rukia and maybe have another wedding ceremony where rukia can be involved in. but i must say this is really a beautifully written story. it touches the hearts and emotions of those who read them.
Xxsakurachan97 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
That was such an amazing ch. The ending you gave them left me wanting for more. They are my favourite couple! Hope u consider a fluff filled one shot continuation of this!
pinkus-pyon chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
i like your fic :D
Knight771 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
This story is so sweet. I almost cried at the ending. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Thank you for creating such a heart warming story. Great job.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
AWWW. This is just too sweet :P
too-lazy-to-sign-in-but chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
i think you'll be able to figure out who i am :D

SOOOOOO i decided to peruse after not having read any byakuya/hisana fanfiction in many, many, months, and i find this delightful story that just happens to feature two of my favourite darling kuchiki nobles 3 :D

now, i haven't actually read it yet, but i'll review at the end too ;)

in the meanwhile, for friday's shopping, i think after you pick up your sister would be better, so there's no time constraint :)

anyway, time to read! 3

(guess who i am yet? :P)
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Awww! *claps* good job!
candyredlove chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
oooh loveeee
hitsugayataichoda chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
youre very good at making the characters still in character and yet out of character in a realistic way like this is exactly how it will continue, keep up the good work!
Jazzabell chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
This was sooo beautiful. I especially loved the ending.
sihelmundo chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
T.T the story..has ended? T.T

That was some romance and you're saying your fic has ended? T.T

*sobbing under the sofa*

I absolutely love your fic and for that, I'm lost for words. (I'm an undercover Byakuhisa fan) I didn't see any notable errors for correction, though the timeline was quite confusing, but still, the shaping and the emotional dialogues were really outstanding. Wish you could write more! :D

-jcloud xD

(something tells me this is another late review.)
StarVamp chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
That was so beautiful. I have tears in my eyes! I'm speechless!
Hane no Kaze chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Aaaw! This story was so cute and heartwarming. I really enjoyed reading it. The desriptions were great and I loved the plot. The ending was the best. Keep writing!