Reviews for Until She Was Gone
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was very cute. I like how Ginny kept coming back to him.
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I can imagine some music in the background. :D

Nice poem!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is good. Interestingly written, although at some points it sounds a bit choppy and then in some other I can almost imagine some background music hehe.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
The poem is really nice. I loved it! Good job.
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
wow this is the first poem-fic i've read but i am in love with it!

very well done(:
Written4you chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is the first poem fic I've read and I quite enjoyed it.

The pairing is nice and the ending was sad but that men for u, it never hites them till it's too late.

Great work. :)
delete-the-girl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Okay I'm going to be very honest with you right now. I think it needs more substance. It seemed like I was reading broken sentences rather than poetry. I feel there could of be more of the D/G angle. Just mentioning red hair really dont do it. It was hard for me to read, it did'nt have a nice flow that I could easily follow. Now with all those negatives out of the way. I think you have a nice piece that just needs some work. You do capture his brooding pretty well. It would make an excellent Draco pov with a little tweaking to make it flow better. I'm not trying to be mean. I tell you these things only to make you better, not to be mean.

lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I'm starting to fall in love with this pairing XD Anyway, this was lovely! I really loved the first stanza and it was just amazing overall!
Rameelia chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Nice and very sad. Too bad the only way to find out how precious the things you have are is when they're not there anymore. You've captured that feeling of thoughtlessness when all is well and then loss, despair very, very well.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was so sad and beautiful. I loved the emotion and I'm nearly crying right now.
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Lovely emotion. :)

I enjoyed reading this.

Have a Merry Christmas! :)

A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was wonderfully written, and very Draco, who I can totally see not appreciating what he has when he's got it. Just shows that nothing's for granted. Great, great job :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is beautiful writing; I really liked the story you told. One thing I noticed, though, is that if you took away the line breaks, it would just be sentences - and poetry, to me, at least, should have more to it than broken-up prose. Regardless, I loved the Draco character you built, and this was quite good :)
Never Look Back Again chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I think this is ace! DXG are a great couple and this is the truth. A guy never knows what he's got until he's gone.