Reviews for 32 Pickup
Cerberus Alpha chapter 12 . 5h
Great history, love the setting you created here and how you fleshed out some characters that barely get screen time in most of the other fics, hope to see more in the future. That scene in which Lelouch nearly converts Cornelia to his side was the one that had the greatest impact to me, I could see it playing on my mind very vividly, nicely done.
zachary2 chapter 12 . 7/21
Answer to the universe ... 42!
GoldenPiggy chapter 12 . 7/20
Oh the familial love. And the brotherly love. I loved it. And I'm overusing the word.
northernlion196 chapter 12 . 7/17
I love this story

I like how despite being a "lulu stays in britannia" story, it doesn't auto skip to 2017 or whatever. It fleshes out the years in between.
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 12 . 7/17
Wow.

If nothing else -and there is much, much else- your Odysseus makes this story an absolutely top read.
Tracer28 chapter 12 . 7/16
You're alive! I reread the whole fic and it's still as funny yet heartbreaking as ever! Thanks for the update!
A.D. Fields chapter 12 . 7/16
Glad this story is back. I hope you keep updating it.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 12 . 7/16
Nice to see a chapter here again, and unique use of the princes 1 and 2.
Shadow At Midnight chapter 10 . 7/16
I'm pretty sure what Cornelia imagined Charles would say to Lelouch to explain the birds and the bees is one of the funniest things I've ever read.
lifeswordpa chapter 1 . 7/16
The metaphor was great, and as a competitive chess player I fully approve. Many grandmasters loose to strategies they have never seen before, and this encompassed that perfectly. Can't wait to read more!
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 7/16
well that was spittake.
Inheritance1990 chapter 11 . 4/29
Really looking forward to more.
ElemUniverse chapter 2 . 4/3
Family/Drama usually isn't my type of genres but your story is already gearing up to be in my top 5 Code Geass fics.
ElemUniverse chapter 1 . 4/3
Haha. An AMAZING opening chapter. Very descriptive and your use of imagery is on a mastery level. I only wish I could write as well as you.
scorpioneldar chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
oh my very intersting i want to read more of this even though it is nothing like the show it is really good