Reviews for 32 Pickup
Mobius Stripper chapter 7 . 8/22
"FUCK! No one had made Charles curse inwardly for years..."

This may be my new favorite fanfic line ever.
ewertondragon chapter 13 . 8/17
I'm dying to see WHAT will happen lelouch now after six years it will date her half sister
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 8/16
wow!
northernlion196 chapter 13 . 8/16
This was really nice. You're one of the few that actually showed Cornelia's early days.

The only other one I can think of is the Gundam 00 crossover...but I didn't like how that one went too much with canon so everyone gets screwed over thanks to R1 end
lifeswordpa chapter 6 . 8/8
Interesting start
WanderingStudent chapter 12 . 8/4
Okay, this chapter was pretty damn funny too. It's refreshing to see the Royal Family like this - makes them seem far more human.
WanderingStudent chapter 10 . 8/4
Alright - far past time I reviewed. This is a wonderful fic, great characterisation and dialogue. The point of divergence is clever and original, and Lelouch and Cornelia's relationship is a perfect focus.

Also, this chapter was too damn funny. I almost burst out laughing in public when I read "Banana splits!"
Cerberus Alpha chapter 12 . 7/30
Great history, love the setting you created here and how you fleshed out some characters that barely get screen time in most of the other fics, hope to see more in the future. That scene in which Lelouch nearly converts Cornelia to his side was the one that had the greatest impact to me, I could see it playing on my mind very vividly, nicely done.
zachary2 chapter 12 . 7/21
Answer to the universe ... 42!
GoldenPiggy chapter 12 . 7/20
Oh the familial love. And the brotherly love. I loved it. And I'm overusing the word.
northernlion196 chapter 12 . 7/17
I love this story

I like how despite being a "lulu stays in britannia" story, it doesn't auto skip to 2017 or whatever. It fleshes out the years in between.
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 12 . 7/17
Wow.

If nothing else -and there is much, much else- your Odysseus makes this story an absolutely top read.
Tracer28 chapter 12 . 7/16
You're alive! I reread the whole fic and it's still as funny yet heartbreaking as ever! Thanks for the update!
A.D. Fields chapter 12 . 7/16
Glad this story is back. I hope you keep updating it.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 12 . 7/16
Nice to see a chapter here again, and unique use of the princes 1 and 2.