Reviews for 32 Pickup
IronWolfe chapter 14 . 1/13
Definitely an interesting story. I'm curious to see how it proceeds. You've done an excellent job with the characters, making them feel real. Thanks for writing.
Brian chapter 14 . 1/11
Update?
MadeInHere chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Well im sold. I like this different approach to lelouch plus the relationship between lelouch and his sisters. The incest is not surprising but they're only related by their father. Hope you plan to finish this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I'm not good enough to play real blindfold chess, but when I do play chess, I usually play the first 5-10 standing well away from the board. The tone reminded me of that fact, inexplicably.
Dinadan chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
I have no idea why the review cut off there. But anyway.

More importantly, BEST PAIRING FIRMLY ESTABLISHED FUCK YEAH
Dinadan chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Hmm. The story so far doesn't feel as though it'll lead up to the grand-scale plots of global rebellion and/or conquest that Soldier!Lelouch is usually associated with, so I look forward to see what will come of it (which, since you've used significant timeskips before, probably won't be an entire Boot-Camp-to-Graduation arc). Though admittedly Geass will inevitably become a factor - given how it's been kept in the picture, even marginally, with the Charles/CC and Odysseus/Schneizel scenes - and expand focus from Lelouch and Cornelia's familial strains and toils, however cozy they are to read.

But more importantly, D
Eating Upside Down chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Your Lelouch isn't as bright or as thoughtful as the one in canon. He also isn't a perfectionist or as charismatic as canon. Granted he hasn't had to develop those skills in order to survive in this story, but we don't even see the starting point of Lelouch's brilliance here. Hell, all the other characters, even his younger siblings, seem smarter or more clever than Lelouch.
Mobius Stripper chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Good chapter!

I really like the way you wrote Euphemia here. I think a lot of fic'ers forget that just because she's a nice girl, she's no pushover. It was nice to see her tear into Lelouch a bit because that's exactly what she'd do.

Now, I'm curious about this battle royale scheme. What is the purpose of it? Is it another Britannian misguided-Darwinism survival-of-the-fittest deal, or is it meant to be a way to weed out cadets who are more committed to themselves than to their mission and fatherland?

I'm intrigued by your choice to sow tension between Cornelia and Marianne over this "rite," especially given that so far Cornelia has seemed to think thus far (even after the fact) that Marianne could do no wrong. A new angle on that relationship.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
Well this was actually a good story. You just confirmed my suspicions about good stories on this archive. The only stories worth reading are the top few in reviews and ones in the lower hundreds.

I can't tolerate poorly written fanfics any more. And that makes me cherish good ones like this all the more. So thanks for being a good writer. You made my day.
TSP chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
...why would the Britannian military encourage its own soldiers to kill each other? And how the hell would that not get out to the public, and thus any further potential enlistees?

This chapter confused the everloving fuck out of me.
A.D. Fields chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
Curse you. I love this story and your others. You've got me hooked.
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
interesting chapter
northernlion196 chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
Ooooh thats insidious I must admit. Britannia is never clean, even with its heroes.

also sqweeeee! that kiss! I wonder if Lelouch is going to keep that relationship.

plus to be honest apparently it's mainly 2nd Gen inbreeding where the problems show up (from what I heard). even full siblings!
Mobius Stripper chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
"FUCK! No one had made Charles curse inwardly for years..."

This may be my new favorite fanfic line ever.
ewertondragon chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
I'm dying to see WHAT will happen lelouch now after six years it will date her half sister