Reviews for 32 Pickup
Inheritance1990 chapter 11 . 4/29
Really looking forward to more.
ElemUniverse chapter 2 . 4/3
Family/Drama usually isn't my type of genres but your story is already gearing up to be in my top 5 Code Geass fics.
ElemUniverse chapter 1 . 4/3
Haha. An AMAZING opening chapter. Very descriptive and your use of imagery is on a mastery level. I only wish I could write as well as you.
scorpioneldar chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
oh my very intersting i want to read more of this even though it is nothing like the show it is really good
Tau Warlord chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I am sadden that theres no update to this story. This has to be one of my top 5 favorite Code Geass fanfics. And it doesnt involve post requiem "ooh lelouch is immortal" or "oooh time travel" bullshit. So many quality stories die out too early while mediocre if not downright shit stories flood the place.

I really like Cornelia as a 'good guy' character. I think it suits her far better, especially given her feelings for lelouch, nunnally, and marianne (though I cant remember if in the canon series whether nelly found out the truth about marianne)

The part where she had a flashback about her own mother made me tear up a bit to tell you the truth. And that part where nelly imagined emperor "chuck" giving lelouch the "birds and bees talk", that was genius

Also Nonnette is AWESOME. Why the actual series never really used the fun loving, batshit crazy pilot who can intimidate nelly is beyond me. Every time she shows up in a FF, shes the best thing ever.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow look a fanfic where Lelouch acts like an actual kid for once. How refreshing. Also does he have a crush on Cornelia? Because that's just...icky.
Destrark chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
...you did a very good job of showing that the Britannian Royal family is about the wierdest family in fiction (except possibly the Addams family.)
Fireminer chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
You did a great job turning Cornelia into a mother-figure. Too bad this story is death. If for any chance, please continue this story! I want to see Rai and Suzaku!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Whoah, this is great! The whole thing was a great read; but "the Birds and the Bees" by the Emperor was pure gold precisely because I didn't see it coming. I hope you decide to update eventually.
KRONOS chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
please continue!
kronos chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Continue this plz
ChaosRune chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
"You see, Lelouch, there are birds, and there are bees, and, well, the birds fuck the bees. Wear a condom."

"What's a condom, father?"

"Just wear one. I'm done here."

Oh man, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read that, specially when I tried to imagine it said in Emperor Wakamoto's voice!
PassingDays chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
Great Story so far, I can't wait for the next update.
funkmasterjo chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Best of luck with your personal life. As for the story itself:

Really quite delightful. A rare wealth of pre-series dialogue and Lulu in britania dialogue.

Really, i found the dialogue to be the most compelling and stand-out-goodness of this story. It's just enchanting in the setting and the characterization that we see here. Good job.