Reviews for 32 Pickup
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow look a fanfic where Lelouch acts like an actual kid for once. How refreshing. Also does he have a crush on Cornelia? Because that's just...icky.
Destrark chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
...you did a very good job of showing that the Britannian Royal family is about the wierdest family in fiction (except possibly the Addams family.)
Fireminer chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
You did a great job turning Cornelia into a mother-figure. Too bad this story is death. If for any chance, please continue this story! I want to see Rai and Suzaku!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Whoah, this is great! The whole thing was a great read; but "the Birds and the Bees" by the Emperor was pure gold precisely because I didn't see it coming. I hope you decide to update eventually.
KRONOS chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
please continue!
kronos chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Continue this plz
ChaosRune chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
"You see, Lelouch, there are birds, and there are bees, and, well, the birds fuck the bees. Wear a condom."

"What's a condom, father?"

"Just wear one. I'm done here."

Oh man, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read that, specially when I tried to imagine it said in Emperor Wakamoto's voice!
PassingDays chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
Great Story so far, I can't wait for the next update.
funkmasterjo chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Best of luck with your personal life. As for the story itself:

Really quite delightful. A rare wealth of pre-series dialogue and Lulu in britania dialogue.

Really, i found the dialogue to be the most compelling and stand-out-goodness of this story. It's just enchanting in the setting and the characterization that we see here. Good job.
viviboo chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Great story and the characters are so well fleshed out! The best part of the story was that all them stayed in character while the story diverged quite a bit from canon. IDK if this is abandoned but whether it will be continued or not, I enjoyed it though I certainly would be very happy if it is still going on.
The fall of Lenkish chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
This story is in desperate need of continuation. The relationship between Lelouch and Cornelia was never really explored in the series, and your treatment of it is extraordinary. The inclusion of Nonette was also a fantastic touch. I greatly enjoyed what you have produced of this story and would be ecstatic if you ever did publish another chapter.
Slayer End chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
100. I just had to be your 100th Reviewer. Nice job on the story. I read a Summary of it on TvTropes, but I didn't think it'd be THIS good. I was wrong.

Fan-freakin'-tastic. A fine work of art. You should be pleased with yourself. Update soon.

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
DaCarHorn chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I really don't know what I can possibly say that will even do this story any justice. Believe me when I say that your story is one of the BEST sotires I have seen, EVER! Although that could also probably be attributed to your wonderful depiction of my fave anime big sister haha.

Anyway, I know that there is so much more that could be said and that the real plot has barely even been developed yet but I just want to focus on how even in just 11 chapters, you have swung from somber and serious in Mariannes death to teenage problems in the ball and of course to pure unadultered WTF crack in Chapter 10. Wow, what a ride in such a short time. I really am literally salivating over the prospect of watching this story grow more and more.

On a side note, I swear that your portrayal of sidekick/bad influence/annoying Nonette is DA BEST! I haven't laughed this hard over girl on girl conversations ever since I don't know when!

So just out of curiosity and perhaps abit of desperate selfishness haha, are you going to update soon because this story deserves glory! And more reviews too haha. Thanks for a great read!
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
-Interesting story; please write more!

Happy writing, and update soon!