Reviews for The Wise of These Days
thisldo chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Awesome story! What I like most is the interaction of the family and how Bella sees Carlisle and Esme - I've never really thought about what it must have been like for her to suddenly have two new "parents" and having to play the role of teenage daughter. It's interesting to see the tension of a Gen Y kid coupled with a family from different time periods - I can't think of another fic where this is explored.

I love the twist at the end. Hee! What makes it so funny (to me) is that I can TOTALLY see that happening. Thanks for writing!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS
Marrabelle chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
So enjoyable! You always write such touching family stories. :) This one is a great Christmas one shot. I particularly enjoyed the flashback moment and the ending. I loved Edward's last line. Hehe! Good work! Happy holidays to you too! :D
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
We think it was GREAT! Very enjoyable, yes. I like the concept, I like how you did it, and I like all the little touches, like Esme's Christmas tree and the Ember books and the Automated Dialer Prohibition Act of 2010. Thanks for such a lovely story!
sarahqq chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw, I found so much meaning in this one-shot!

I really liked it :D

Thanks for sharing this.
jedit16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was a nice snapshot of Cullen family life post-BD :D

I could just see Carlisle at college with his kids. He'd be one of those annoying mature students who sits in the front row and gets into involved discussions with the professor when everyone else is dying to go to lunch.

Edward, Bella, Jacob and Renesmee make for an amusing family. Edward may be a father, but him and Jacob still act like teenage boys.

LOL at the Automated Dialer Prohibition Act. We wish, huh?
annsteph chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I think you did it again. It's an excellent little Christmas story about where your heart is always with family, even if the family is sort of unorthodox. The true meaning of the season is there, you share what is important with those you value the most, family all of them. I think it was pretty terrific that Carlisle and Esme and the kids all decided to go to Forks to be together. It shows how much they value the true meaning of "Christmas togetherness as a family." As always, it is such a pleasure to read one of your contributions. You are so terrific! May this holiday season find you well and this coming year give you prosperity and hope for great future endeavors. Thanks again for sharing your gifted talent!
myppe chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
loved it!
Encypher chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really really enjoyed this story.

Keep up the great writing!
Kalimando chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved this! I think my favorite part was when Edward and Jacob were fighting in the car. Too funny!