Reviews for Christmas Carol'd
Please do a story on what happens in between 6 and 7? Please?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
great
duchessme chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
that was a funny endng.
Even at that age,they still argue like a married couple..
katsekala chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Nice story! Many kisses!
1sunfun chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Nice.
mindgameplay chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
loved the end!
FujoshiKiyo chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Awww I really liked this fic and loved the ending xDDD
ichiberry-tan chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
:D
the Composcreator chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
no offense, but here is my major concern, WHO ENDS UP WITH WHO DARN IT! ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE ALOT OF KIDS, THEN THERE MUST BY QUITE A FEW
pikachucat chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
awesome
TofuDragon chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
This was adorable, funny, and whimsically poignant. The ending really sinched it though, I think. Your characterizations were pretty spot on, and the humor is omnipresent, but not oppressive (even with Obito's hogging of the time ;D). A really excellent read! Thank you!
My God Can Beat Up Your God chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hmm, a bigger asshole than Madara? It's very possible...
Hyena-Sennin chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Very nice b_d
FairyChipper chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
"As for the ninja wire and tags, that's sorta why I'm here. They're my punishment for not stopping everything like I should have done long before I finally worked up the nerve to try. I heard that the strand that's being prepared for you is at least twice as long, and has five times as many explosive tags. You'll also be followed by Eternally Violating Kunai. Apparently, by the time you turn eighteen you become an even bigger asshole than Madara, and that's saying something." Shisui replied sadly.

Thank you. I will forever list the Eternally Violating Kunai as a part of my list of cool items thought up that should be in my collection next to the fabled flying guillotine and lightsaber. I so would love to field test it on several retail zombie customers I know. Update.
maipigen chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Lol, although I would've loved to actually see the reactions of Sasuke's so called transformation and its effects on the general cast, this was brilliant as well!