Reviews for Insomnia
julygem chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my goodness. This piece is absolutely beautiful. I had to resist the temptation of tears several times through the entire piece, the end being the crescendo of my sobs. This was absolutely flawless, and I loved every word. Perfect.
XBowtiesareCoolX chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really loved this, it showed the tragic feeling of shroaders death and CBs feelings and depression that probably would have followed.
XBowtiesareCoolX chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
LexiInTheSky chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
So good, so sad. My high school put on a production of Dog Sees God and it is one of my favorite plays. You really captured the depression in your writing. Write more Dog Sees God fan fiction!
AnnaMaria Jones chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG I totally agree with the utter sadness in their relationship and I remember when I saw the play, I cried when they kissed, but I was happy.
Watergirl1996 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I've never seen this play before in my life, so you're getting a pretty dang good review. You're writing is amazing! I really got into the story by the third sentence, and I just kept reading to the end. Have you thought about becoming a writer?
Girl-Boy-Whatever chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I only discovered this play recently, and even with the little familiarity I have with it, I think you captured CB's emotions very well. Thank you for posting this.
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
f;lgjfsjbgoidjhopit!

i love this play! very much. LOVE IT. wonderful, tragic, and pretty funny. in my drama class, my friends matt and shannon did a scene from "dog sees god" for last year's final exam. (cb visits lucy in the psychiatric ward), and anyway they set off a bunch of other people for this year to do scenes from the play, prompting me to read it off of a xerox-ed copy and anyway, mostly what i want to tell you is that i love your fic, as well, 'cause it's great and i found cb and beethoven's relationship was fantastically tragic, as did you, and so... yeah. lol

-brilliantgreeneyes