Reviews for Fifty Reasons
ever fornever chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
You know what? I love you. The world needs more Jade-Luke father-son relationship fic.

Both are in-character, and the theme you explored rarely written by many just added is a bonus. IMO, very well written. Last but not least, fav'd.
brica chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Aww, SO CUTE!

I love this, really, I do!
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You explored the possible father-son relationship between Jade and Luke, and I absolutely like the results. They're all in character imo, which I think is a hard thing to do when trying to capture Jade's soft side without making him seem too... mushy.

I love how you wrote their relationship!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Loved it! i almost cried at the end. Jade can be such nice person if you get to know him wish there were more fics like this it just so cute. Keep up the good work
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
OMG this is good!contuine this!XD i love a good Luke/Jade Father/Son reletaioship Xp

-Icey wow never knew that without ppl shouting at you would make u fell better o.O (Inside joke srry!)
midnightcrescent98 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Will you continue this! I'm starting to like it! _
Broken Angel01 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
So far this is just awesome. That's all I have to say.
afallenheart chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
ObnoxiousPink chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
This is so great; my heart was melty with each word. I really liked the one line between Peony and Jade "Remind me to kill your first child". If possible, could you continue this in some way?
NexarkXIII chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
ok this is a good fanfic you should really continue this. if you do I can't wait to see what you write next :)
Professor Stein chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Please update. This would be a very good humor story, something the world needs these days. You are indeed effective at writing this kind of story. I'm sure Peony has a 'welcoming party' ready for Luke, if you follow me. Your story has caused me to so something unusual. Smile.
Adriannu255 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
AW! That's so cute!

I'd like to see one-shots for 17Vision and 48Precious.

Keep up the great work!
accident prone chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
I loved the last one, too! And this was so good. I didn't think it was too cheesy...it was just so AW! I might burst from the wonderfulness of this. And we all know Jade's I-wasnt-going-to-leave-without-getting-my-goal smile. Haha. This is so wonderful. I am so looking forward to more updates from you.
accident prone chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is actually great. I mean, really great. These are just so...I can really see them happening. You really stayed true to the characters. Made me crack up a few times, too. And the last one was just...aw! This is lovely! I love these two!
DoNotExistAnymore chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm sorry, but I forgot to tell you something. I'd like it if you would do the 6:Gentle.