Reviews for TEN Father
loverloverlover chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
this was really cute i liked it
The Amol chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I was very interstated reading this story but alas ! you killed hermione's I have to stop reading .I know they are not mention in cannon after I think because it was not means they are alive .
ilioveharrypotter chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this is a lovely story, very bitter-sweet but still beautiful. I always like the idea of a George/ron/hermione friendship after the war since I believe that they would all become very close, especially george and ron and then because hermione lost her parents it makes sense. Stunning story :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Good. I really like the series you've done.
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww, I love this! I think it does a really great job of explaining Arthur, and how I think he would be feeling now. But Hermione's parents? that was a new one for sure.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I just love Arthur and this chapter was so him.

I don't see what the Wizengamot could do if Harry decides he is not going to tell what he has been doing. Are they going to arrest him? Send him to Azkaban? They WOULD be popular.

I don't think Harry ever does tell them exactly what happened. He would have taken the old line of doing a job for DD that would make it possible to get to the place where Voldemort could be killed. He wouldn't have talked about Horcruxes; there would have been too much of a danger of the press getting hold of the story and then any would-be tyrant could take the idea on board.

Perhaps some of the wizened, older wizards and witches might have had a vague notion of Horcruxes, but the magic was so, so dark, not a whole lot was ever written about them.

smkffnut chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Bless you for writing Ron's character the way that I have always seen it...even when they were 11, Ron was sensitive and had a kind of quiet strength that held up no matter what! Arthur probably is my second favorite character. He is just such an awesome father, seemingly always knowing when to act and when to step back. Thanks for doing him so well, too! I love your stories and it's obvious that you put much time and effort into them! Thanks for writing!
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Yes, Arthur would be the one to worry and think in quiet... Molly needs to show her feelings in some obvious way or at least do a lot of stuff, be it cooking or cleaning.. .something, that in a way is for her family... Arthur pulls himself out of the whole mess for a bit, and thinks while tinkeling iwht his muggle stuff...

Poor trio is going to be questioned and prodded by the authorities? How annoying!

Ron has turned so strong! - in a way it can help oneself if one is strong for people one cares for, but i hope he is not eating his feelings without showing htem... that owuld be kinda unlike Ron though, wouldn't it?
catlady45 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
So I went a bit out of order with your fics and this is the last one I read, so this is where the review's going. I didn't want to stop reading long enough to write after the other ones. I really like the feel of these - I think you did a good think pulling back on the post-war drama and just sortof letting them drift into the next stage of their life. I also appreciated the way you kept not only consistency with the canon, but within your own work. Fun reads, and heartwarming. The little quotes from books and other movies and things were nice little gems, and I got a false sense of accomplishment when I recognized them.

Oh ya, I have a soft spot for Percy and loved your treatment of him. Same for Arthur in this little bit - I think it was a nice representation of his thoughts.
darris108 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Absolutely fantastic - I love all of your 'missing moments', they're written so well and fit in brilliantly with the books. They fill in holes I didn't even realise existed... and so well! Great work :)