Reviews for Payment
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow this is awsome lol I really wanna no more do please update lol :)))
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I can't believe I overlooked the fact that Yako didn't get paid! Nice work!
venG chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Loved your story! I always thought that Yako's mother's position is rather strange. I have an impression that even Yako's friends and total strangers as Sasazuka knew more about her life than her own mother. Your story kind of covers this manga gap.

Thank you!

PS: Neuro's first "okaa-san" was really hilarious :)
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
O: I love it! The hard-headed line made me lol so much.
Hawktopus chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Huh, I always wondered about Haruka's opinion of Yako's job two, but never considered the wages thing. You did a great job of explaining both!
LuvStarWars chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very interesting. I'd always wondered how Yako's mother could be so little involved in her daughter's detective work with a complete (and for the most part rather creepy) man. lol Honestly, if I was Haruka, I would have drilled Neuro when he first showed up. XD

This story is fabulous, you did a great job of explaining things, and I love how you portrayed Haruka. Neuro was spot on as well. _
Papersak chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Ah, this is an interesting part of the story to look into. :0 I like how you characterized Haruka. Very nice fanfic
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Neuro might want to be careful...hell hath little fury like a mother in 'protect' mode. Interesting idea...I did sometimes wonder what the mom might think of Neuro. Keep up the good work!