Reviews for June
poetrywoman chapter 26 . 3/8
I totally agree about the the war changing and maturing Ron and Hermione and both of them being immature in the past. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought that.
poetrywoman chapter 3 . 3/8
"Did you ever consider flowers?"

"...I wasn't that highly evolved..."

Hilarious, laughing. This is fantastic!
holly1492 chapter 2 . 2/18
I love "supportive Molly" instead of "scolding Molly." It makes sense that she would want to encourage Ron and Hermione's relationship. Well done!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 3 . 1/26
I loved this chapter. It was absolutely perfect with laughs, and feels, and moments to make you think. Your stuff is awesome, and if I haven't reviewed any of it yet, it's only because I've found myself with so much need to see what happens next that I can hardly bring myself to take the time, haha.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Awwww! I love Harry and teddy! Can't wait for hermione to take up George's offer...one hour of free snogging!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! OR ANOTHER ONE! PLEASE? im already getting withdrawal symptoms!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
i know, i know, my reviews are getting repetitive but i love it! especially the Percy/McGonagall backstory
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
hehehehehehehe Ron! so clueless! But there is something i want to say. You have written Ron so beautifully. I love how you have made him such a strong character, supporting George and Hermione emotionally. And how he talks about the bit of evil that was inside him, that Voldemort took advantage of, how mature he has gotten but you have still shown his vunrability... Your Ron is the Ron i imagined. thank you.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
awwwwww Teddy and Harry 3
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
love the Harry/Ginny/McGonagall scene. and the final one with George and Hermione. Im SO SO SO happy that this is a long story (while reading i have this huge, goofy grin on my face ;)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
love Ginny, I love her to pieces, especially the last one ;)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
love love love it!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
you have some great lines. i love

"The same," Harry agreed, thinking that he had probably delved enough into the emotional side of their friendship for the night.

"Obviously they're talking about BOYS – and we ARE their boys, so they're talking about us."

and i love all the rest of it, of course ;)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
wow. this is so much better than expected ( im tired but i though oh lets just skim through some stories and i started to read and im like :O than :D ) really accurate portrayal of Ron and Hermione. i love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2012