Reviews for Birthday Wishes
Kyla Bakura chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
THE FEELZ
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
*bangs head against a wall* WHY IN THE SAM HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO FRIGGEN CUTE?!
A VERY HAPPY KAT chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Individually Packaged chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.

Your story is now part of Versatile, a C2 for in-character, canon-compliant, and well-written Thiefshipping!

Thanks for sharing such a great story!
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
awwww so cute!
Elle Seren chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Cute, fluffy thiefshipping, I love birthday fics for these two because there's so much Bakura can help Malik appreciate better about the day :D thanks for posting!
lovehim1024 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
must...resist...squealing...like...a...fangirl...oh forget it! *squeals like a fangirl* SO CUTE!I3 it!
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
*fan girl yell* i loved this cute fic! and i can so pic. bakura saying "The opportunity didn't present itself." LOL
Anonymous Wolf Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
*snicker snicker* Happy birthday, indeed, Malik...I wonder what else Bakura has planned? 3
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
awww how cute~
Count Moose De Cocoa Late chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This story may be a one shot, and made a long time ago, but it still reins supreme when I'm looking for some fluff to cheer up my day~ -
Almond Luver chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was a wonderfully heartwarming fic!

I don't really like Angsty fics between Malik and Bakura because, while it's fun to read, the feeling I get after I finish sort of makes me feel... grey? As in... not dark (sad), not white (happy), and... sort of in the middle/ extremely chaotic. "" That's why I prefer fluff!

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!~ Your oneshots are very clever and awesome! I read '007' and 'Gloves' and they were both unspeakably adorable. Please continue writing~
Angael chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
*-*

I would do anything... for this to happen in the actual show... *sigh* but it is not to be! Because the silly creator's of yugioh want us to crave for moree xD

Aww 3 Poor malik, thinking of bakura.

Oh oh! When I look at snow I think of Kura to! Ye go me xD

Loved it, I repeat what I said in my other review, you're a great writer! Honestly, consider doing more

-Angael
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Really nicely written, I like it a lot. I don't care what anyone says about MxB not being a fluff couple, I think they make the perfect hurt/comfort couple. I hope you do more of this pairing sometime.
Tangle chapter 1 . 12/23/2009