Reviews for Bunny Hops
devilsama666 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
I love this one ! You are a genius , I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this ! Again great work !
lazyass out !
devilsama666 chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
All of these are fabulous , amazing really . My fav is actually chapter 4 because of the last sentence . It made me laugh so hard . Each of these would be good multi chaptered fic ! Good job !
lazyass out !
MisCelineous chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Wow. I just finished reading the last chapter, and I can't help but crave that that was how Kyouko actually reacted. I mean, in a way, she wouldn't truely get revenge unless she beats Sho in his own game as well as through acting. Have you ever considered writing this as a multi-chaptered fic?
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Yet another plot that you should develop.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
The last line was great!
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Another interesting plot. Are you planning on pursuing any of these?

It's nice that in this one Kyoko seems to be interested, at least.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I like your twist on the original. People like Sho are too caught up in their own significance. If she had simply brushed him off he would have been crushed.

Having Shouko run after Kyoko was an poignant. Good job.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
So-o-o, were you planning on developing this mini-plot? You could write a whole short story entitled: Indifference.

There is an old quote that goes: The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.
Firnlambe chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
mwahaha in your face Sho!

great chapter
Cactus2008 chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
This was such a fun piece! Would love to see this in the manga. It would be such a fitting way to crush Sho fully, in his chosen field no less. And to fool Ren successfully too. Wow! Thanks..
Cactus2008 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
So angsty! Yet, can't help feeling that of all people, Ren should be able to see through Kyouko's mask. Sigh...
Firnlambe chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
:( aw poor Kyoko

great chapter but *sigh* stupid Sho messing everything up lol
Firnlambe chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
aw i like this chapter a lot!

and if you ever found the motivation i think you should expand this one into a full story (even if it is a little bi cliche' lol)
ripinpeaces chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
This chapter was both hauntingly poignant and wonderfully beautiful. I loved the last line, because it really showed how broken the two of them are. I love all of your oneshots; some of them really would make great full out stories! And the previous reviewer is right, I don't know why this isn't getting more reviews. These oneshots are fantastic. I look forward to more of your updates!
ellemarchen chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
To tell you the truth, I'm really surprised that there's so few reviews for this. As short as each chapter may be, I think you've done a wonderful job with what you've written. It's a different take on what COULD have happened and it's also really interesting in the, "Huh, I've never thought of it that way but it makes sense if it DID happen." It'll be nice to find out what exactly happens next (As in, what other peoples' reaction are to her 'stage personality', besides the mentioned Shoutaro and Reino) but since this is a 'one-shot' and a 'plot bunny', I don't think you'll be continuing this one, right?

To go on with what you've written, it made me also think how I also hoped that Kyoko would have reached this conclusion, except with her character Mio in Dark Moon. To explain this, in Kyoko's explanation of Mio's hatred (How Mio had this 'curse of hatred' cast upon her that prevented her from becoming a princess), I thought Kyoko would've somehow seen that she also had the 'curse of hatred' upon her and reflect on it. Anyway, sorry if I ran on a different tangent there. I'm pretty excited to see what you have written next.