Reviews for HM Movie:Liley Version The Sequel
LaDyKiLlErZ15 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Aw! It's really interesting, and funny how Miley and Oliver argue about Lily :) Hope you upload the next chapter and I'll be reading this again when it's already complete, sorry but I Love It!
nicholas.thaxton.1 chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
i like all your chapters i just didnt give reviews because i just love the story feels like realality keep making more cant wait to find out who lilly went to
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i love you at kampongcham
Wheelie91 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Are you ever going to update this fic?
TheKatie444 chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Amazing so far! :D
cant wait for more! :)
soccerstar1947 chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
I like it! Update soon!
Regan4567 chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
:O You should so update this story! Its amazing! I cant believe its been over a year since you last updated this. You really should continue with it, the storyline is just so good.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
Ohhh maaan! Update soon please!
Kjack12 chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
NEED MORE, very much addicted to this story...NEED MORE! this rocks...IM KATIE FUCKING FITCH :P
Kjack12 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
LOL that was amazing! i cant continue until i review this chapter...so can i just say loved the "I'm lily Fucking Truscott, who the fuck are you!" thing...that was by far my FAVORITE line from skins...idk if you got it from there...but it just made me love it even more...i like freaked out for a couple minutes like "omg yes lily you rock kick the shit out of her woot!" and then i calmed down cuz i realised iw as only reading a story. But seriously love this, loved the first story to which this is a sequal..ummm u rock? yea u rock...and done

"I'm KATIE FUCKING FITCH, who THE FUCK are you?" can i just say, for the record, that when i was watchign tht episode i TOTALLY predicted this line? like the bitch was all "Who the hell do you think you are"(or w/e she said id ont really remember) and right b4 katie answerd i was like " Shes Katie FUCKING fitch!" and then katie said it and i was all "BOOYAH BIYATCH!" ok done now :P
Lalala chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
Awww, come on!

Your not continuing?

Can u at least post a mini chappie telling everyone who she was visiting?

spiritedghost chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
I liked the first part so thought I would read the sequel. While of course it is different because they are now back home in the (does the air quotes thing) REAL WORLD. They have much more to deal with. And of course then there is Oliver. Really, can't stand him. So where is the next chapter? I know you are busy with Grad school and LIFE, however aside from all that. Where the hell is the next chapter (grins)? OH GOOD JOB! Like your other stories as well.
niley4eva2012 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
awesome! can't wait for more! :)
ksjdjgvnskdgjnb chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
whens the next chapter coming out?
Freudian Slips Cause Problems chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
Hm interesting chapter. I'll guess AShley and that that's who is at the door.

Anyways I'm a bit curious about something. Something from the last chapter and something from this one...

"Forget what?" I grinned, already trying to erase the memory… and the taste, from my mind.

and..

Forgetting about the 'incident-which-never-happened' was much harder than I thought. Not only did it find its way into my dreams but it was all I could think of when I saw Oliver the next day.

Those two things... trying to erase the memory and the taste, along with it having worked its way into her dreams and all she could think about when she saw him, they make it seem as if she really did like it, but didn't want to admit it to herself. I'm not sure though, I might be interpreting wrong. It could lead some pretty interesting bad choices and drama amongst other things. heh.

I'm looking forward to more.