Reviews for Coffee Shop Angel
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
"She always smelled like fresh baked cookies." Like Shae's bewbs? :)

Lucky Shawna getting to work for Carlisle. If only. :) I bet there were be a lot fewer personal days taken. LOL

Wow ... dating Edward for a few months and haven't made love to him yet? So much more control than I'd have. We MIGHT have made it to the second date. ;)

That was such a sweet scene. So perfect for their first time together. What a lucky girl Ms. Shawna is!
birdee18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to leave my review! I just loved this! It's so sweet and romantic! I was happy for Edward to find his angel. He deserves her after all he's been through. I felt bad when Edward thought he'd lost her after their first meeting at the coffee shop, but I knew they'd meet again. I just didn't think it would be because of Carlisle! Their weekend getaway was amazing! I want an Edward! LOL
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Really Good!

Happy Holidays...
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Great oneshot Jenn! Loved the smut! Loved the little coffee shop encounter!

“Edward, you are wearing entirely too many clothes,” LOVED that line, it made me smile!

LOVED it! Shawna is one lucky girl, hehe ;)
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh, how I love thee... both you and Sweetward. It was amazing and I seriously need a cold shower after reading it. The Riddling Fiance will be shipped out by the end of the week and the house will be ready for Sweetward to move on in.

This was just what I was hoping for when I bought it and it was well worth the money. Now, if I could just find the real version of him I'd be great!

Love you so much and thanks again!

TO82