Reviews for Mutiny
Luke Skywaxer chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
woe, I totally wasn't expecting that. after he dropped the gun the first time i figured ahab had him.
Luke Skywaxer chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
dude, I just don't think Starbuck's the guts to do it. But I can't stand it, I'm going on to the next chapter.
Reiz16 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
LOL! XD That would've saved a lot of lives, wouldn't it?
black-venom-heart chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Thank god! Finally Ahab gets killed before he drags his whole crew with him to death. I always wanted this to happen. You cheered me up for the rest of the evening :D
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
SERIOUSLY? No! Ahab's such a great character... and if Starbuck gets him early, Moby Dick will never get his chance!

All the same, I do wish to say that I am delighted that you chose to write about Ahab at all. It seems so few do. Thank you very much for sharing (and I second the idea of taking "I suck at summaries" out of your summary. Even if you're absolutely convinced that something sucks, NEVER admit it!)
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is actually pretty good. My suggestion is to leave out the fact that your summaries apparently suck. I think what you had was quite good. Just leave it at "Starbuck gets a chance to get away from Ahab. Or rather, get Ahab away from him." Don't advertise that there's a weakness in your writing. It'll just make potential readers ignore your story.
3.1415927 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Oh noes! Captain Ahab! '( But it's good! I am interested. Please write more soon!
3.1415927 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009