Reviews for Heart's Keeper
This story was really great, I hope you complete it because I'm so curious about what happens! It has been a while since I really enjoyed a fic, and this one was just great! Thanks or sharing and please please continue!
spinster cat lady chapter 40 . 4/19
This story is really different. Is it going to be finished?
Vipertongue chapter 40 . 4/11
Can't wait till you post again. Feels like forever since I first read this.
Anna chapter 40 . 4/11
OMG! I come back here EVERY DAY just to see if you already update! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! Waiting from Brazil!
Jedi Master chapter 40 . 4/11
I love your story! I read the last chapter a while ago, and I'm still waiting for an update, so pleaae start writing again :)
Monnbeam chapter 40 . 4/11
Great chapter, I can only imagine what type of book Luna gave Hermione, looking forward to reading more soon
Hi, guys!
Someone can please tell me if this has been abandoned?
Please update soon! I really enjoy your writting!
Slytherin-Me chapter 40 . 4/3
Absolutely EVIL place to leave it! xD This is an amazing story, so beautifully and well written. I do hope to read more soon and thank you for sharing your brilliance!
Lunabeegood chapter 40 . 3/23
Please continue work this interesting story. Looking forward to finding out more.
Beechwood Fan Fiction Academy chapter 40 . 3/15
Hello, little-keeper.

Congratulations! This is a message to inform you that you have been nominated for multiple awards in the 1st Annual Beechwood Academy Fan Fiction Awards for your fanfic, Heart's Keeper. Your nominations include: Most Impressive Fic and Most Memorable Fic. In order to look at your competition, or to nominate stories yourself, including others of your own, please visit fanfictionawards. weebly. com for more information.

Beechwood Academy is a free online writing school that offers to thoroughly Beta chapters of stories, and to provide tips and tricks on how to write Fan Fiction effectively. If you are interested in joining Beechwood Fan Fiction Academy, please go to fanfictionacademy. weebly. com. Nominees are not required to join, nor will joining help your chances in the voting process for either the peer awards or the Headmistress awards. We encourage you to take advantage of the resources we offer to you, for free!

Winners of any of the multiple awards will receive a banner for their winning story, or a profile banner (in the case of multiple wins, or a win in the Author category) Winners of the Headmistress’s Favorite Fic or the Headmistress’s Favorite Author award will receive a banner for as many as five stories of their choosing, or an entire story Beta’d thoroughly with clear annotations and comments.

For a complete list of awards, please visit fanfictionawards. weebly. com. Spread the word to your followers to vote for you!

Voting begins March 15th and will end April 15th. Winners will be announced April 30th.

Best of luck to you!

Daerwyn
Headmistress at Beechwood Academy
Julia Ba chapter 40 . 3/13
This is some fantastic story! I love it so much! And it makes me very emotional. I hopr you plan to update soon. I'll be waiting!
Daisy chapter 40 . 3/10
Love it! Please continue just wanted to know if there is going to be a lemon between Severus and Hermione?

Love
Daisy
Update, pleaseeee!
This story is really awsome! Like, really, really awsome. I hope for an update soon, can't wait