Reviews for Heart's Keeper
darkydarkblade chapter 40 . 9/19
Holy shit. Honestly, this story had me intrigued until the "end". For crying out loud, please finish it. Now I desperately want to know what's beneath the wrapping ! A shame that it looks like I am never going to know the truth.
rarummings chapter 40 . 3/22
really...your abandoning this story like a a...i can't insult you cause I was raised better than that. I was also raised to finish what I start...like amazing stories
Elvire chapter 40 . 8/18/2017
Oh please, please, PLEASE don't leave us hanging like this. I really hope that you pick up this spellbinding story again. I don't want to know what the book is, I NEED TO KNOW! Please update.
Elvire chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
So beautiful and sad. The way she returns to the infirmary for comfort and seeks out Snape. I want to rip that bitch Lavender a new one. Excellent story so far.
xxwintermistxx chapter 40 . 8/16/2017
nooooooooooooo...you have to finish! please please please! I love this story so much!
darth-sakura chapter 40 . 6/2/2017
I LOVED THIS SO MUUUUCH! I hope you plan to continue it!
Fifitheflowertot chapter 40 . 5/17/2017
This is a great fic! Love their relationship and banter.
badbadkitty chapter 40 . 4/20/2017
This is such a gloriously written, heart-breaking (dangit- I *cried* over Crookshanks!) and hilarious ("You want to have sexual relations?" he whispered...) story. I'd give Hermione a big hug, but I think Snape would hex me. Really, I'm begging for an update...
Martionmanswife chapter 40 . 2/13/2017
well I hope you update this soon. It is really well written.
Scifibookworm chapter 40 . 1/14/2017
I enjoyed reading your story. If you ever want to get back to it, I would be very interested in what happened next.
kurokitty chapter 40 . 10/22/2016
whats the book? if ur not going to update anymore.
bittermelon chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
Effing twat Ron. Begrudging Hermione spending time with her REAL family. How selfish and typical of him.
bittermelon chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Aww, Minerva is being motherly. Well someone at Hogwarts needs to give a damn and Severus deserves affection.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 40 . 7/28/2016
Ahhhh! I want to know what book it was! Gah! I truly love this story so far. Hope your still writing it.
WRose chapter 40 . 7/19/2016
Please write more! Its a wonderful story and I want to know more. Biite Schreiber mehr!
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »