Reviews for Heart's Keeper
Opera123 chapter 40 . 1/26
amazing story thank you for sharing your gift with others
dethwatch chapter 40 . 11/3/2019
PLEASE PLEASE continue this is INCREDIBLE
EmeraldPhoenix1022 chapter 40 . 8/22/2019
Please finish this . Its heartbreaking and it's even worse not having an ending
Jabuticaba chapter 40 . 8/16/2019
Update, please...
otteranddoe chapter 40 . 5/18/2019
I am loving this fic! I was in two mind of whether to read it because of how long its been since the last update... I'm glad I did but I'm hoping you rediscover it soon. I'd really like to know what gift Luna brought her...
geantraighe chapter 40 . 3/22/2019
Hello! I read it only now but I wish you would have finished it! I’m so sorry you couldn’t make it.. it seems you had all the story sufficiently clear in your mind so I think it was real life that got in the way :( your characters are so well defined! I love Nop and his and Severus’s relationship! So good! And Hermione’s and Severus’s one with Poppy. You gave us 40 lovely and well written chapters and a good and enjoying plot and I wanted to thank you for this even if I don’t know if you still read reviews.. thank you very much! Maybe sometime in the future you will find the time to finish it
Marycielo Felton chapter 40 . 2/24/2019
Me extraña mucho que no hayas continuado una obra tan buena, es de las pocas en las que he llegado a los cuarenta capítulos sin apenas notarlo y sin que se haya convertido en algo tedioso o aburrido, y se notaba que la historia hubiera dado fácilmente otros cincuenta capítulos má en algún momento consideres el retomarla, saludos, au revoir.
KayleASS chapter 39 . 2/10/2019
is this still being worked on? I hope so because it is really good
kitkat2150 chapter 40 . 12/28/2018
Please update.
darkydarkblade chapter 40 . 9/19/2018
Holy shit. Honestly, this story had me intrigued until the "end". For crying out loud, please finish it. Now I desperately want to know what's beneath the wrapping ! A shame that it looks like I am never going to know the truth.
rarummings chapter 40 . 3/22/2018
really...your abandoning this story like a a...i can't insult you cause I was raised better than that. I was also raised to finish what I start...like amazing stories
Elvire chapter 40 . 8/18/2017
Oh please, please, PLEASE don't leave us hanging like this. I really hope that you pick up this spellbinding story again. I don't want to know what the book is, I NEED TO KNOW! Please update.
Elvire chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
So beautiful and sad. The way she returns to the infirmary for comfort and seeks out Snape. I want to rip that bitch Lavender a new one. Excellent story so far.
xxwintermistxx chapter 40 . 8/16/2017
nooooooooooooo...you have to finish! please please please! I love this story so much!
darth-sakura chapter 40 . 6/2/2017
I LOVED THIS SO MUUUUCH! I hope you plan to continue it!
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »