Reviews for Fixing a Mistake
If the past was changed then how come severus remembers everything before she went back in time? "Please, let me go, Professor," she said, even though she didn't want him to let go.

"I've… I've always loved you, Hermione," he said. "Always. Ever since we met. Why do you think I was so curious to find out your name? Why do you think I asked you out that first day you were at Hogwarts?"

"What about all the years you had to be nice to me when I was a student?" she retorted.

"I didn't think there was any point," he replied. "Really. It wasn't until I saw you in the room of requirement, that I had this crazy moment where I thought that… I thought that maybe you could go and fix things, find the real me, the old me. And yet, the younger me. I had that much faith in you in that moment. You had the motivation, the talent, the dogged persistence."

"You're still my teacher, sir," Hermione said. "And there's a… a significant age difference between us now. So there's little point, is there?"
She should obliviate him of that info
But she might not have been muggle born in this time a she was from that time !
Why did she tell severus she was from the future THAT IS SO STUPID !
That's Macbeth archally "'Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow'," she said, quoting from Hamlet.
But she wasn't packed to go to the past ! She did ! "Take me back twenty years in time," she whispered, and she picked it up.

She angrily threw it back down onto the desk, and kicked one of the legs of the chair, hurting her toes. She stalked around the room, muttering to herself, blaming everyone under the sun—and, indeed, over the sun—for her problems, for her inability to travel back in time.

"I need to get out of here," she said. Not wanting to meet people, she decided to make a portkey to get herself out of the room. The grounds would be nice; autumn leaves were still falling. She liked the thought of crunching around, taking out her irritation on them.

She picked up the diary, it being the closest object by now, as she had arrived back at the desk. Pointing her wand at it, and thinking about the grounds, she said, "Portus." But something strange happened. She felt the usual pull on her navel; but instead of just going straight there, it seemed to take longer than usual, as if the portkey was taking its… time.

Eventually, Hermione arrived in the grounds of Hogwarts, amid students who… she didn't recognise. Had she done something wrong? Was she at a different school? Were these… Muggles?

No, it was definitely the grounds of Hogwarts. And there… there was Harry! Just down the hill there! Hermione raced down, hoping that he'd be able to explain what was going on. And look; there was Professor Lupin. No; he had told them to call him Remus.

He was young. So young. And… Sirius. Sirius was there.

Hermione stared, and realised that she was seeing the Marauders.

"No," she said hoarsely, and she ran up the hill.

Not looking where she was going, she ran into someone, knocking them to the ground.

"Watch where you're going," the gruff voice said, and Hermione looked up at who she had knocked over to apologise.
Did her parents know?
Could it be that she was born in 1980 but lied and pretended to be from 1960 ? "You were reborn, Miss Granger," he said. "You shouldn't be in this time. You're Muggleborn now, although you may not have been back then."

"You were born in 1960; through the mistake that you made, you were somehow flung forward in time, and reborn in 1980. This threw everything out of whack, so to speak."
Feenrai chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful! What a fun little time-travelling story that was. I like stories of redemption for people, showing how people aren't necessarily bad to their core, but warped by their poor choices and circumstances...I like seeing a world where a lot of them turned out well instead :D
James Beck chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Amazing! I loved it despite it being AU. It wasn't drastically AU but it was still amazing!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
There is something that I really like with your stories: you emphasize on the Slytherins, and somehow manage to darken some of the Gryffindors, which very few authors do. You are unique should I say, because you insist on the idea of having second chances. That's great.
Montara chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
All that jumping through time made me dizzy :) But all that mattered it was that she changed the future for the better.

Thank you for sharing.
angel897 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
fun stort to read
Vaneesa85 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Nice story
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Pretty good. I like the whole idea of Hermione being there during Snape's school years.