Reviews for Fixing a Mistake
Feenrai chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful! What a fun little time-travelling story that was. I like stories of redemption for people, showing how people aren't necessarily bad to their core, but warped by their poor choices and circumstances...I like seeing a world where a lot of them turned out well instead :D
James Beck chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Amazing! I loved it despite it being AU. It wasn't drastically AU but it was still amazing!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
There is something that I really like with your stories: you emphasize on the Slytherins, and somehow manage to darken some of the Gryffindors, which very few authors do. You are unique should I say, because you insist on the idea of having second chances. That's great.
Montara chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
All that jumping through time made me dizzy :) But all that mattered it was that she changed the future for the better.

Thank you for sharing.
angel897 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
fun stort to read
Vaneesa85 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Nice story
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Pretty good. I like the whole idea of Hermione being there during Snape's school years.
DawnMay chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Well written, though I ship Sirius and Hermione, this was great to! Loved the way you wrote it.
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i love this story so far and was shocked at how long it was considering how most of the stories ive read from u (ive made it my mission to read them all;im jumping around alot though) had only 3 or 4 paragraphs and thoughs little amussing line u use like "It would look suspicious if Hermione hexed her, or even backed away in fright; so she did the Gryffindor thing, and faced her with a smile." (thank u copy paste)they really get me and hit me hard with laughin attacks
Bonnie5572 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Kind of like "Hogwarts to the Rescue." I always enjoy it when Hermione creates her Slytherin family. Thanks for another great story!
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
absolutely amazing, i never used to support this pairing, but now i do.
deleted9 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Goodness this was an intense chapter haha...just...you wrapped it all up brilliantly. I'm a big fan of happy endings too, so I'm rather glad this one got one as well. Amazing job with this story!
deleted9 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Oh my gosh...that was...that was just completely unexpected. I"m so mad at him lol. I mean...I'd be mad too...but not to that extent. I'm glad he felt so horrible at the end...serves him right. Definitely need to see the conclusion of this. Great job! Very, very intense scene, you did splendidly with it!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Hermione is so confident and very much a Slytherin in this story and it's rather refreshing to see in parts. Her confidence and smart mouth is fun to read. I love how she tells off the Marauders...that was an awesome scene. Bargaining with Dumbledore is rather hilarious too... you definitely shouldn't mess with Hermione. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
She has definitely had to face some hard decisions and trials in this story already, I'm interested in seeing the ones to come. Now that she knows the information from Slughorn, who knows what would happen. It makes me so sad that she is becoming...not ashamed, really, but well I don't know how else to put it. Great chapter!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »