Reviews for Deck The Castle Halls
Wilhemina23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Dear Liz, I just recently discovered Castle, and I have been reading your current Bones story Plan A Redux and I saw that you had written for Castle as well. This was a really nice story. You have done a great job capturing the characters. Thanks for writing!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
that was great loved it
plo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
TheBlackHand724 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
tuching, i loved it. it flowed well and it had just the right amount of fluff. the watch was also a good idea, TBH
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Cute. Very sweet.
Susan S chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lovely. Thanks!
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Beautiful and touching story.

Divamercury chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lovely story! The gifts were perfect and Castle was so sweet! Wonderful job and I hope to see more of your stories!

McRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really like Castle and Beckett - I LOVE Martha and Alexis. You've really captured them well.

Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It was really awesome! I mean, very great! could you continue it? I think you have a lot more to say with this story!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
There are so many good things in your story! Leave it to Martha to call the question. It was a good way to make Castle examine his motives as well as choose a present. All of the presents you mentioned were so appropriate for each character and I loved the fact that Castle left Kate her gift and didn't need to see her open it. That's a subtle detail but so important because it does show that it was not about him. Good character growth! The same goes for his attempt to be good and just leave Kate with an open dinner invite, but then he has to be the guy we love and round up a tree. I loved that whole sequence ending with Kate initiating the kiss. You write these characters beautifully!
nmcowgirl08 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
good story.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Well, I'd love to see more of this. The rest of dinner and what happens afterward. Pretty please? Great story.
beesnbears chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Love. It. So glad you shared this with the Castle fans! You are rockin' Castle and Beckett!
aserene chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Excellent work! I love Castle and this was just what the holiday needed!