Reviews for We'll Cover You
PeterGrayson13 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Very good! Easily my favorite story I've read so far on this site! How tragic, though. Moritz escaped one death into another. Very well written and believable.
Fasett Erelue chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Oh god... this is so depressing. Wonderful but depressing...

Kinda reversed don't you think? Mimi dies bu Angel survived. I'm glad I read this
Thomson chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
What a sad ending! I loved having two of my favorite musicals combined though! Nice story :)
amieofabc chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Ouch, dark! I loved it though, honestly, the ending was pretty fitting and it stayed true to the character rather than fluffing it up. I like that, good job!
I Love Randal Graves chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Moritz I love you why do you die *(
Pernicia chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
I commend you on your decision to kill off Moritz. Even though I love him and it's tragic, it's realistic- moving to America wouldn't solve his puberty problems. At least he had a little fun before he went. It's even more depressing that he had such good friends, but it also reenforces RENT's philosophy. You don't know when you're going to die, so you should do what you can in the time you have.

The blue leggings were so clever! Besides Moritz's death, that and the video present were my favorite parts. Fantastic juxtaposing of the fandoms!
Wandering-Recluse chapter 12 . 5/23/2010 That's all I can say. I really like this story. I especially like the ending. I think Moritz is a tragic character and either way life wouldn't have been good for him. Even if he had stayed in Germany and lived or if he had stayed in New York and lived.

I like the idea of him falling in love and not getting the girl like Melchior. He never did fall in love in the play. And I really liked the multiple POV.

I'm watching Spring Awakening right now and you got Moritz's character so spot on it's insane. I really like it.

I love Mark's part in here and everyone from the Rent-verse. So Mimi dies instead of Angel? Not sure which I like like

I think that you could have made Moritz think a bit more of his life back home. Like, Melchior. He was mad at him but he would have thought of him a couple times at least...

Either way very good and I wish it were longer!
Sarah Petticoat chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is an extremely well written and well plotted fan fiction. I've never been one for cross overs but this gave me smile and cry. Very beautiful.
crzyRENThead chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
AH! NO! I thought Moritz was supposed to be happy! *sighs* oh well . . . GREAT STORY BTW!

Great job!

FredWeasleysFutureWife chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
This was a really amazing story, and a good concept, despite the time difference in the two stories. I understand why you had to kill Moritz, but it would be really cool if you could write a little follow up epilouge where the remaining Bohemians find him or something, or how they deal with both of their deaths? If your not interested, could I have permission to write it? All credit would go to you of course. Message me back please.
crzyRENThead chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Aww . . . Moritz has a crush on Mimi! That's so cute! :D

whirlwind94 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010

Moritz's hopeless infatuation with Mimi is so sweet! But sad, too.

I like how we can tell that Mark is observing Moritz, that they're growing together, and I really like how- though we only get glimpses of the other characters, mostly- everyone is perfectly in Character. (And the gifts were all so fitting!)

It's funny and sweet, and has it's sad little moments, too.

Seriously, you deserve so many more reviews. One day, some ff writer of significance will stumble onto this wonderful story and favorite it and them everyone will be reading it, and LOADS of reviews will come pouring in, talking about how wonderfully you'be merged these two stories, and I'll just sit back nodding like, "Yeah, I knew it all along. I've been following this baby from the start!"

Anyways, please pardon my rambling. It's a bit late and I'm feeling tangential.

Looking forward to the next post (and feeling grateful that you update so frequently!),

whirlwind94 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
What wonderfully quick updates! I think it would be funny/sweet if Moritz fell for Mimi. Again, I really like this fic so far, and I hope you get more reviews soon because, honestly, this deserves better feedback than I can give.
whirlwind94 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Oh yay! A crossover with RENT and Spring Awkening, my two favorite musicals!

I was overjoyed to find this fic, and I'm even more pleased now that I've seen how well-written it is. I;ve always liked fic where the Bohemians take in a runaway, but this is even better because it's Moritz! :) Keep writing- I truly look forward to reading more of this.