Reviews for Gwendal’s Quandary
bluedancingkittykat chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Hahaha! Oh man! xD
AoKanojo chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Alrighty, end of the ride! This was a very very cute story :D It's meant to be OOC, yet in several aspects most of how I envision these characters is true to my mind but simply stretched...a lot. Hehe.

I really enjoyed your Lose-Your-Inhibitions-Cake-kun...actually...I could really see Anissina doing that. And it was an interesting twist to have her like women; although with her huge pro-woman stance I guess it's not that far-fetched either.

The chapter with Gunter showing up was a little bit disjointed from how you have most of the story's flow set up, though. For honest criticism, I didn't really enjoy that part of the story, because it almost seems like it was thrown in as an afterthought-you could easily just take the Gunter part out of the story and nothing would change. I didn't feel like it really added to the overall story. The ending was silly and cute though, with the idea of Gwendal being chased around by his kid brothers around the castle.

Thank you for this short but sweet story-I hope you continue to write as inspiration strikes you!
AoKanojo chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Hey again, working through the story here. I like Yozak's characterization a bit more than Yuri's: yes, I am expecting the OOC, but Yuri was a bit out there even for me.

I like the little touches of Gwendal knitting animals for his troops and such :D In the manga, his whole room is full of knitted animals "that need homes." So I guess that's where they're all going!

I'm continuing to sit back, relax, and enjoy your fic. Because it's Kyou Kara Maou, I'm rooting for the shonen-ai pairings, but Anissina is amusing in her own right. Thanks again for the fiction, I'll post some more as I keep reading.
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I've only found Kyou Kara Maou recently, but I love this series and therefore have gone out to find fanfiction after watching a sufficient amount of the anime.

For some reason, I love Gwendal. They're all goddamn hot, but I love Gwendal for some inarticulate reason. So of course here I am looking for such fanfic.

So far, this is a very cute story. I like your analogy of Gwendal as an eclair :D Or you could say a chocolate bonbon-that hard shell on the outside, but a melty, sweet interior. Hehe. I like that you're kind of having Gwen speed-date all these people. I'll be reviewing more as I go through these chappies.

Thank you for helping feed my Gwendal fix!
Helen chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Aaw i'm really liking this. Nice setup. I want to see how gunter and gwendal get together! Please do the next chapter soon.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
lol.

Also, they don't wear boxers, all the demons wear those black string-bikini underwear :D
crossmeetsarrows chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Message to Gwendal: Oh Gwendal, Gwendal, that's what you get for kissing Wolfram's fiance and giving a hickey to Conrad's spy.

THIS IS TOTALLY GOOD! HE'S BUSTED! LOL! AND HE CALLS GUNTER AN ANGEL :)
Mikazuki chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Aahh! Gwenissina! awesome and lol ) "How could Anissina make something evil look so cute. It was horrifying." )
JoanaW chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
This was a very intense conversation between Gwendal and Anissina. Quite unexpected because of the lighter mood of your previous chapters but I really liked it. Gwendal is a man with depth after all. Loved the funny part too, where he was trying to flee from his fate :-)

And Shinou - now there's a thought! That one has kissing potential too, don't you think?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Aw, that was kind of cute. I love Anissina
Lamia of the Dark chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
lol, Yozak :D He's always hilarious when he's in drag :D
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
LOL, that was hilarious :D
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ooh, this one looks like it's going ot be good.
pyrrhicvictoly chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
LOL! I like the idea of this story. (Of course I would! I love Gwendal to bits!) M...Gwendal... Well, I thought the GwenYuu was really cute, and then with Yozak! OMG! I have to admit I was just a little disappointed they didn't get together, but that's just my crazy preferences :P

At this point, is Gunter all that's left? Or are there more people? Anyway, keep up the good work!
AC a Reader and Mellorocx chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Interesting i can almost picture this actually happening in the show! I wonder who will be next? I can't wait for the next chapter!

-AC a Reader