Reviews for He Knew
Jedi Padme chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I just love Aeducan/Gorim paring. The only reason I tried a Dwarf charater was for the acheviement, but, I just loved Gorim from the second I met him. Imagine my shock when you find him on the surface and he's married and a baby! I dropped my controller.

Anyway, I loved your charaterazation of him, it was so dead on. There needs to be more Gorim love. I look forward to more stories from you.
Vema chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh, I love it. :) Nicely phrased.
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
*sniffles* That's so sad... and yet so lovely. Sometimes the short fics are the best ones.
Libido chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I think Gorim is the only reason any normal elven player plays as a dwarf. I know I was only playing through the origin history so I could get the achievement. I didn't expect to grow attached to the character.

But with Gorim, it made it my favorite origin to playthrough. When I'm all done, I'm probably going to have to play through it again.

Lovely story. 3
Elizabeth Carter chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very nice. and tragic.

You know Groim is the only reason I played a dwarf female as well typically I playan fem elf with Lilanna.
sinpareil chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
While I think the first part of this fic is lovely, you lost me at the last line. I know it's the title of the fic, but I have to say I didn't understand why it was there or what exactly happened at the end of this. What did he know? There's no hint whatsoever.

Did she move on, or something? Was she upset that he had moved on? I'm just a bit confused.

Still liked it, though. There needs to be more Gorim on this site.